Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BARRINGTON, N.H. -- Police in Barrington said a man from Dover was killed when a car ran him over early Monday.

Police said the accident happened on Route 202 in front of Barrington Mobile Home Estates. Police said the victim, a 22-year-old man, was lying in the middle of the lane when a car driven by Deborah Nielson, of Middleton, struck and killed him.
Barrington police are investigating the incident.

http://www.wmur.com/news/17090109/detail.html

·
Working in the land of misfit toys
1,986 Posts
Someone somewhere is going to blame this on the movie The Program...hmmmm it was on TBS or TNT the other night

·
Maddy B's grammy
2,017 Posts
I hope they don't charge the driver. That just sucks, driving along and bam. I hate it when I hit a stupid squirrel, feel bad all day.

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Police said the victim, a 22-year-old man, was lying in the middle of the lane when a car driven by Deborah Nielson, of Middleton, struck and killed him.
Funny how that works huh? Lay in the road, get run-over. Well, there has to be a first time for everything I guess. Dumbshit.

LPWPD said:
I hate it when I hit a stupid squirrel, feel bad all day.
Same here LPW.. But up here we just sauté the lil' critter with a little garlic and some shallots and it makes us feel so much better....

·
Maddy B's grammy
2,017 Posts
It's like that insurance commercial. I swear they have a death wish or get a kick back from the insurance company. Little shits run right out in front of me every shot they get. I like the saute' in garlic and shallot idea though, thanks.

G

·
Maybe he was thinking of the Beatles song "why don't we do it in the road" and was waiting for a partner. I know some of you youngsters are thinking who are the Beatles.

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
I feel bad for the girl...there are better ways to kill yourself...thats gonna screw her up for a while....what an idiot..

·
Maddy B's grammy
2,017 Posts
She will probably have nightmares for the rest of her life. I hope she does ok.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts