Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Always Watching
8,278 Posts
These vehicles are specifically designated for the purpose of spreading good cheer. I'll bet Mumbles Operation Hoodsie patrol is highly offended!

·
Needs more complaints
4,309 Posts
Keep your eyes open for ice cream sundae specials at Perriwinkles in Oxford. Oh wait, Moscoffians didn't two the truck and the DPH official didn't condemn the load.

I hope the Trooper get his I Stung a Perp pin!
The Trooper (Sgt) used to TEACH Sting-A-Perp at EVOC.

Why is it that every time some crazy shit happends in the patrol area I am on the desk.
Well someone needs to be the DJ pimp behind the wheel dvit-dvit-dvit

I was off.. All the good shit happens when I'm off. It's like, they know, man.. They know....
That's because you got your route on mutha fuckin lockdown. Sheeyit.

Sent from my Verizon Droid

G

·
Sting-A-Perp?
The Stinger spike system has a lifetime warranty, including replacement of the spikes after a successful deployment. Just fill out a form and they'll mail you all the parts you need. If you include a copy of the report, they'll send a small round sticker and a lapel pin that says "I Stung a Perp" :p

·
Premium Member
2,371 Posts
The Stinger spike system has a lifetime warranty, including replacement of the spikes after a successful deployment. Just fill out a form and they'll mail you all the parts you need. If you include a copy of the report, they'll send a small round sticker and a lapel pin that says "I Stung a Perp" :p
I never knew that. I shall sting a MoFo ASAP so I can adorn my uniform with said pin!

·
Mr Scribbles44.blogspot.com
2,963 Posts
Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Truck

^^the truck was towed but agreed to testify in return for witness protection^^

Reactions: USMCMP5811

·
Mr Scribbles44.blogspot.com
2,963 Posts
Apparently they used the extra large spikes-brutality charges will be filed!
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Toy Automotive tire

·
Super Moderator
7,172 Posts
Did he turn the "siren" on and play the ice cream man music? I heard the doppler effect from an ice cream truck as it passed me at 30 mph a few months ago...I must say that it was pretty weird since it was the first time I have ever heard he music when they were driving that fast.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts