1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Herald News Staff
Posted Sep 27, 2008 @ 06:35 PM

Fall River -
A man was seriously injured and another was arrested after the victim was removed from Shaker's Nightclub & Lounge, 1193 Pleasant St., Wednesday after allegedly causing a disturbance inside the establishment, police said.
Albert Pacheco, 36, of Davis Street, was taken directly to Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, after the incident about 12:30 a.m. He was listed in stable condition. Police said Friday that he is going to recover from his injuries.
Russell A. Jackson, 21, of 37 St. Joseph St., is charged with assault and battery - causing serious injury.
Police spokesman Sgt. Thomas Mauretti said responding officers found Pacheco lying on the ground, "bleeding, unresponsive and unconscious."
Bar patrons told police that a bar manager and Jackson, who was a patron, removed Pacheco from the bar "due to his causing a disturbance," Mauretti related, reading from Officer James Sahady's report.
An investigation revealed that Pacheco was told to leave the premises earlier, but he returned shortly afterward and "continued to cause a disturbance," Mauretti said.
The manager and Jackson took Pacheco outside. Mauretti said Jackson assisted the manager when he saw him having a "struggle" with Pacheco.
"The report indicates that Jackson retaliated in self defense," punching Pacheco in the face, causing him to fall backwards and strike his head on the pavement, Mauretti said.
Witnesses told police that Pacheco allegedly was causing a disturbance while arguing with his girlfriend inside the bar, Mauretti said.
Jackson left the area, but not before leaving his name and phone number with someone to give to police. He returned to the scene when police contacted him and has cooperated with the investigation, Mauretti said.

http://www.heraldnews.com/news/x1836508820/Man-hospitalized-after-being-removed-from-Shakers

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Rosanna`s daddy had
A car she loved to drive
Stole the keys one night
And took me for a ride

Turned up the music
Just as loud as it could go
Blew out the speakers
In her daddy`s radio

She was shaking