Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
17,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man had "sex with 400 cows"

thesun.co.uk - The 53-year-old cleaner told police he did not fancy women and only cows and horses got him randy. Getulino Ferreira Paraizo said he chose the more tranquil animals before engaging in sex acts with them. But police say it is even more bizarre.

·
Czar of Cyncism and Satire
2,070 Posts
This guys stats beat Andy by about 150, at least......... Now stomp your hoof once for YES, twice for NO.

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
400...you selfish son of a bitch ....there are people in third world countries that ...that can only have sex with 100 or 200.....

·
Subscribing Member
2,280 Posts
The 53-year-old cleaner told police he did not fancy women and only cows and horses got him randy.
Getulino Ferreira Paraizo said he chose the more tranquil animals before engaging in sex acts with them.
But police say it is even more bizarre.
They accuse him of torturing the animals, sometimes ripping out their eyes before having sex with them and then killing them.
Among the clues he left behind at every scene were empty packages of the same cookies.
Police found another packet on him when they arrested him.

'Ritual theory'

Paraizo, of Aragoiania, in central Brazil, told reporters he can't have sex with women since sexual abuse as a teenager.
"I tried once but couldn't do it. I only feel like it if it's a cow or a horse."
He added: "I need to stop doing this rubbish. I want treatment."
Police chief Alvaro Cassio dos Santos said: "We estimate he killed around four hundred cows in the last four years.
Advertisement
"At first we thought it was part of some black magic ritual as neither the meat nor the skin were taken away."
Paraizo could get up to five years in jail for material damages against local farmers.

We cant blame the UK, it happened in Brazil

Cookies n Milk Rapist/Murderer This serial murder stocked his victims as they graced on blades of grass or finds his victims sleeping standing up. He approaches his chubby furry black and white victims from behind and then commits his acts. While committing the act he always has a box of cookies giving new meaning to "Got Milk" across the world.

·
Subscribing Member
824 Posts
Man had sex with 400 cows.

Braggard! :mad:

·
Registered
116 Posts
I read the topic and thought mmmm only 400!?!
He chose the more tranquil animals....I bet they didn't stay that way.. although vets do stick their whole arm up a cows....

G

·
Maybe he should move to Mass because someday Governor Deval is going to allow people to marry their pets. "Do you take this cow to be your lawfully wedded wife". "I do"

Maybe he should move to MA because someday Deval is going to allow people to marry their pets. "Do you take this cow to be your lawfully wedded wife" I do "By the power invested in me by Gov. Deval, liberal courts and the legislators I now pronouce you man and wife.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts