Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

LEOMINSTER -- A Fitchburg man appeared in Leominster District Court on Monday on his third drunken-driving charge after being arrested early Saturday morning, according to court documents.

Police Officer Michael Hoag-Wing reported being flagged down by a witness who allegedly saw Paul Crisostamo, 57, of 245 Tibbett Circle, driving erratically on Sack Boulevard.
Hoag-Wing pulled Crisostamo over after allegedly seeing him stall his car while trying to drive over a raised median, according to the officer's report.
Crisostamo allegedly spoke with "very slurred" speech and refused to perform field sobriety tests, Hoag-Wing wrote.
"I asked him where he had been drinking, he stated, 'I don't ... know, that place up at King's Corner,'" Hoag-Wing wrote. "Paul seemed very confused as to what was going on and ignored my request for his license and registration."
Sgt. Emanuel J. Tocci wrote in a report Crisostamo's blood alcohol level allegedly tested 0.21 percent, more than twice the legal limit of .08. District Court Judge John J. Curran Jr. released Crisostamo on personal recognizance bail Monday. He is due in court Nov. 6 for a pretrial hearing.

http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/ci_10658075

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.