Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Always Watching
8,261 Posts
Smart taxpayer knows they don't punish the criminals never mind him. Can't wait to see that he wears to his next obligation.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Every time I got jury duty I got picked and I had to serve :rolleyes:
It was entertaining first 2 times ... I am sooo buying striped jumpsuit and beanie :D

·
Premium Member
6,119 Posts
Every time I got jury duty I got picked and I had to serve :rolleyes:
It was entertaining first 2 times ... I am sooo buying striped jumpsuit and beanie :D
I always get to sit in the little room with everyone else that got "lucky" that day for hours on end. Then we get to go to lunch so that we can come back, wait some more and be told they wouldn't need us. I've never even made to selection, but each time most of my day has been wasted.

·
Mr Scribbles44.blogspot.com
2,963 Posts
Would have been funnier if they threw him in the dock and placed him on the bus to the pen...

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I've actually been picked and was foreman.

I think that the guy had a great idea to wear the costume. Or I could just show up in my uniform that night guarantee I don't get picked.

·
Subscribing Member
6,688 Posts
I've actually been picked and was foreman.

I think that the guy had a great idea to wear the costume. Or I could just show up in my uniform that night guarantee I don't get picked.
Working 3-11 with W/T off back in the 90's i wanted jury duty. It was the only way i was going to see days with the weekend off that summer :cool:

They didn't take me even though i volunteered :(

Funny thing was i saw the inmate a couple years later come through my place. Guy actually remembered me from the jury pool !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts