Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/10/21/D8DCCAI83.html

A man was arrested after neighbors reported seeing him sexually assaulting his family's 10-year-old female Rottweiler, police said.

Ubaldo Vasquez Huizar, 39, was arrested for investigation of two counts of sexual assault on an animal, according to a statement from Ontario police Detective David McBride.

Detectives learned of the alleged crimes after going to Huizar's home to notify him that he was required to register as a sex offender, the statement said. Huizar had been convicted last December of exposing himself to an 11-year-old girl, police said.

He also was wanted on an outstanding $10,000 drug warrant.

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
K9Vinny said:
It is disgusting how someone would want to molest a dog that young...
You worry me...

·
Registered
10 Posts
only in the the back woods of the Inland Empire can something like this happen. What would drive a man to go outside then go into the back yard and climb onto a dog??...why, o why didn't he take the dog in the house..guess she was an exhibitionist!

·
1,334 Posts
frank said:
:-k

After reading that, I thought you had it all backwards...dog years. :crazy:
Regardless if it's dog years or human years that guy is one sick human. And a rottweiler? The dog did not rip him to shreds???

·
Drunk Bastard
452 Posts
SOT_II said:
Ubaldo Vasquez Huizar, 39, two counts of sexual assault on an animal//
convicted last December of exposing himself to an 11-year-old girl// outstanding $10,000 drug warrant.
Love to know what Mr. Huizar's visa status is...:-k

·
Registered
17,747 Posts
What the heck is with the dog molesting? Does anyone remember the article posted a few months ago about a teen having sex with a dog and it died? People sicken me!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.