Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Palm Springs man arrested after frozen chicken found in his pants

11:59 PM Wed, Aug 06, 2008 | Permalink | Comments (0)
Posted by: PE News
Palm Springs police arrested a man Tuesday after officers reportedly found him with frozen chicken in his pants.
A Palm Springs police officer reportedly approached the man outside a Wal-Mart and began a conversation, before asking if he had anything illegal, Palm Springs police Sgt. Mitch Spike said.
The man promptly lifted his shirt and pulled out a package of 3.5 pounds of frozen Foster Farms Chicken Breast from the front of his pants, Spike said.
Police said the man admitted to taking the chicken from the store. Store employees did not know then chicken had been taken, but said it belonged to the store.
Police arrested Timothy Yates 46, of Indio on suspicion of possession of stolen property. He was booked at the Palm Springs jail in lieu of $5,000 bail.
-John Asbury
[email protected]

http://www.beloblog.com/Pe_Blogs/news/digest/2008/08/palm-springs-man-arrested-afte-1.html

Hey, is that a frozen chicken in your pants or are you just happy to see me??? :pinch: Must be that Southern California desert heat, lol!

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Thats good Koz...I was thnking of the episode of Seinfeld when George and his parents are having dinner with Susans parents and Frank asks whos having sex with the rooster...... THATS PERVERSE!!

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
That scene was great 7.
Frank is so serious about which poultry is having sex with who.

Frank Costanza: Let me understand, you got the hen, the chicken and the rooster. The rooster goes with the chicken. So, who's having sex with the hen?
George Costanza: Why don't we talk about it another time.
Frank Costanza: But you see my point here? You only hear of a hen, a rooster and a chicken. Somethings missing!
Mrs. Ross: Somethings missing all right.
Mr. Ross: They're all chickens. The rooster has sex with all of them.
Frank Costanza: That's perverse!

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Hey Koz, although I could have propably wrote the words by memory, where did you get the quotes like that , or did you write it out, Im a little computer illiterate....

G

·
Did I see that right? $5000 bail? For stealing chicken? We have child molesters getting out on that type of cake.

·
Masscops Therapist
7,306 Posts
JAP went to a mood party with a cup of pudding strapped to his junk. when asked what mood he was in he said " I'm f*cking discustard.

·
Subscribing Member
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Did I see that right? $5000 bail? For stealing chicken? We have child molesters getting out on that type of cake.
In California, possession of stolen property is a felony, even if the actual taking of the property was a misdemeanor. (Example: Someone takes your $50.00 garden gnome from your front porch = petty theft, a misdemeanor. Perp gets caught with said stolen gnome = possession of stolen property, a felony.) Another way to make a shoplifting a felony is to be able to articulate the perp entered the store with the intent to commit the crime. I tried to look this guy up on the court's web site but his exact charges aren't yet listed. At any rate, good pop by the officer!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts