Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Alien Member
17,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, 67, Accused Of Throwing Kittens Onto Road While Driving Pickup

LAKELAND, Fla. -- A 67-year-old man faces animal cruelty charges after witnesses saw him throw kittens out the window of a pickup as he was driving down a Polk County road, deputies said.
David Carl Arthur, 67, was arrested and faces animal cruelty charges in connection to the death of at least one kitten.
According to the Polk County Sheriff's Office, Arthur was driving a white GMC pickup Wednesday morning along Highway 98, when witnesses saw him run over a kitten. The witnesses followed the pickup and saw another kitten being thrown out of the pickup from the passenger-side window, deputies said. Arthur was the only occupant of the truck, deputies said.
The witnesses followed Arthur to the Tractor Farm Supply store, located on Highway 98, where they confronted Arthur about the kittens, deputies said.
Deputies found one kitten dead alongside Rockridge Road. A second kitten was found alive, and was taken to Animal Control for medical evaluation. A third kitten is missing.
Deputies said they found a sign inside the truck that read, "Free Kittens -- 1 Mile."
Arthur complained of shortness of breath and chest pains and was transported to Lakeland Regional Medical Center.
An investigation into the incident is ongoing.

http://www.local6.com/news/16965801/detail.html

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
This SOB could have driven to the nearest shelter or municipal pound and left the kittens.
At the very least they would have been put down humanely and at best placed with a new owner or family.
I guess doing the right thing is a concept too difficult for Mr. Arthur to grasp.

·
Registered
939 Posts
I would like to see this guy get thrown out of a window going down a higway what a piece of shit. Animal cruelty really erks me.

G

·
I don't even really like cats, but I wouldn't mind sending this bastard down a slide lined with razor blades, into a pool full of rubbing alcohol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts