Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Here comes the Wee-Woo man
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ATTENTION CERTIFIED LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS
The Maine State Police is seeking certified law enforcement officers to join our team for our NEW non-residential certified officer collegiate training program. The program is open to all in state and out of state certified officers. All new hires into this program will be commuting daily to the training venues with a state issued vehicle. If academy housing is requested accommodations will be considered.
To apply please visit our website at https://www.maine.gov/dps/msp/join or call Cpl. Caleb McGary at (207) 877-8004 or via email at [email protected] for further information.
Hat Security Military person Gesture Military uniform

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
ATTENTION CERTIFIED LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS
The Maine State Police is seeking certified law enforcement officers to join our team for our NEW non-residential certified officer collegiate training program. The program is open to all in state and out of state certified officers. All new hires into this program will be commuting daily to the training venues with a state issued vehicle. If academy housing is requested accommodations will be considered.
To apply please visit our website at https://www.maine.gov/dps/msp/join or call Cpl. Caleb McGary at (207) 877-8004 or via email at [email protected] for further information.
View attachment 10940
"college degree incentive that includes an hourly stipend of $0.24 for an Associate degree, $0.36 for a Bachelor degree and $0.48 for a Masters or higher degree"

Ouch. My master's degree currently gets me $10.45/hour.

·
Here comes the Wee-Woo man
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"college degree incentive that includes an hourly stipend of $0.24 for an Associate degree, $0.36 for a Bachelor degree and $0.48 for a Masters or higher degree"

Ouch. My master's degree currently gets me $10.45/hour.
yea... the education incentive isn't the best. Honestly, looking at some of the town's in MA's education incentives I was blown away... my BA goes a lot farther than it is rn

1 - 4 of 4 Posts