Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out our new website for Mount Wachusett Community College Campus Police Dept. :arrow: http://campuspolice.mwcc.edu Let me know what you think. Also check out the Campus Police Newsletter (The Campus Enforcer). I am looking for topics and ideas for my next newsletter. Thanks :vcop:

·
Registered
186 Posts
put an employment section on the webpage, put the photo of your Officers under there name, pictures of training, Officers on the job, action photos. Good luck

P.S. How did you go about starting the web site? does it cost money to start it up and if so how much? Im looking to make one for my F.O.P. Lodge and am trying to get some info so I can bring it to my next meeting.

Thank You and Stay Safe.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the Input...We are working on the pictures and other things to improve it.......we just got it up and running

·
Subscribing Member
2,201 Posts
Im just curious, do you carry firearms or enforce Ch 90? I never knew Mt W had a Police dept.

·
Subscribing Member
2,201 Posts
Kool, it seemd like Community colleges are into getting armed, Massasoit, and I have a freind who works at Springfield tech comm college and they are getting armed. I say good

·
Subscribing Member
288 Posts
Not to step on Melissa112580.. ( though it would be easy.. heh he he)
MWCC is located in the mean streets of Gardner ..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.