Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has a copy of "Enforcement Odyssey; Massachusetts State Police" by William Powers. It was published by Turner Publishing in 1998 and is now out of print. I was looking to purchase a copy and can not find one anywhere (new or used).

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I already tried and they were all sold out. Turner Publishing stated they wouldn't republish the book without at least 100 orders. I thought someone may have a used copy they may want to part with.

p

·
MassCops Member
81 Posts
It was sold out when I went to buy one, but they ordered it for me....I guess there was enough people wanting one since they did order it..

·
Registered
181 Posts
If you can't find a copy now, they will probably become available again once the next class starts and gets ready to graduate.

·
Subscribing Member
211 Posts
You can find a copy in the Framingham Public Library.I was especially interested in the parts about the State Police in thier role during the prison riots at Walpole in the 50's,60's and 70's having served as a Corrections Officer there.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've tried all new and used searches that I could find...I have found it at the library but was looking to buy a copy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.