Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this guy in my unit has a reason to thank god, he was "working" and a "local Patriot" from about 10-12 ft away pulled out a russian 9mm and fired 2 rounds( AND MISSED ) and on the 2nd round the weapon stove piped and the target was eliminated w/ 12 rounds of 5.56mm. it kinda loses a little in writing but the damn guy was 10 ft away. the whole thing was over damn near b4 it started.

·
Subscribing Member
228 Posts
You know, I like to see this country do what Israel does and I love it everytime they do it . You know where the shit bags are in a group. Just bomb them, you get everyone and you know the person you wanted was in that group. And then they say "Next"

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
True, gotta give Israel points in the technique department... it does make it alot easier..

·
Registered
561 Posts
Agreed, except for the whole "strap some explosives to the 10-year old boy and tell him to go talk to the men over there" strategy. :(

-Mike

·
Registered
334 Posts
tomahawk said:
Agreed, except for the whole "strap some explosives to the 10-year old boy and tell him to go talk to the men over there" strategy. :(

-Mike
I don't get it, Mike. It's the Palestinians strapping bombs to 10 year olds, not the Israelies. I think RPD and michaelbos are refering to the Isreali Military's response to terrorism and suicide bombings. They tend to make decisive strikes in specific areas where there is a known concentration of terrorists (mostly Hamaas).

·
Subscribing Member
292 Posts
If you look at the history of the conflict, the Israelis are not completely in right either. It dates back to the Zionist movement and the establishment of a Jewish state in Palestine. There is much more to the Middle East conflict then meets the eye. Hamas is an Islamic fundamentalist organization that tends to use terrorist means to get their point across. These terrorist organizations don’t necessarily represent the views/ideology of many of Palestinians peasantry. The foreign policy of the United States has been one of convenience and not always prinicple. Most people don’t know that we actually supported the Taliban government in Afganistan when they were fighting the Russians–we gave them arms and munitions. The government of Saudi Arabia is an Islamic fundamentalist group and we support them. Remember...there are always to sides to every story....not to get off topic or anything. :D

Question EOD (and I understand if you can’t answer this for security reasons) but how do you guys get access to the internet in the field?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.