Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lowell Police Officer Robert Sturtevant rides the department's new T3 schooter, a gift from the Lowell Housing Authority, at the LHA headquarters yesterday. Looking on, from left, are Capt. Thomas Kennedy, Officer Dave Ferry, Officer Steve O'Neill, Deputy Police Superintendent Arthur Ryan and Mayor Edward "Bud" Caulfield. SUN/DAVID H. BROW

·
Subscribing Member
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So's working in Lowell!

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
In a related story, a memorial will be held for Lowell Police Officer Robert Sturtevant who has officially died of embarrassment.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
He is not wearing a helmet! That thing looks like something out of a cartoon. LHA probably donated it because they didn't know how to use it. Notice how far back the mayor and other officers are standing.

·
Subscribing Member
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Figured I'd blow this up a little to help some of us who have older eyes. It also helps us to see the uncertain expression on Officer Sturtevant's face. Perhaps we could come up with some captions?

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,693 Posts
Oh, this great when I have Gas!:mad:

·
Registered
528 Posts
How about..."How come the guys that are wearing actual traditional police uniforms aren't being forced to ride this thing?" "Last time I dress up like the FEDEX driver"

·
Subscribing Member
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
"At least the Sheriff didn't get this."

1 - 12 of 12 Posts