Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17,747 Posts
As much as I want to belive that was staged, I know more than likey it was not. Pretty sad and sick how some people live I dont feel bad for the adults but I do for the poor children that had to live in that filth.

·
Alien Member
17,557 Posts
ewwwwwwwwwwww omg lol

looks like a house i went into not long ago... i thought i picked up
scabies when i came out i was itching everywhere lol

yuk how some people live!!

·
Subscribing Member
460 Posts
Dude that's just nasty.....Still amazes me that people can live like that..reminds me of several places I've gone in when I worked on the ambulance....makes want to :uc:

·
Czar of Cyncism and Satire
2,070 Posts
Awwww c'mon guys. I thought there would be some real disgusting shit in there. At least that family has some food in both fridges. I seen worse, ALOT worse than that. Hell, that's a Martha Stuart Living type house in the 'jects.

All you need is the "lady" of the house to pose with the father(s) of her 8 babies and you'd have quite the family portrait.

There's nothing like calling EMS for some maggot ridden dude stuck to his matress with his own waste. You know it's bad when EMS backs out and the white TyVec bio body suits come on.

Besides, that shitter still flushed. I seen a few that looked like Mt. Vesuvious before it exploded. Sorta like the volcano on the Brady Bunch but left heaping in the Eljer.

Who cares about a few Kook-a-Rachas walking around the edge of your cereal bowl? Just knock them on into the milk & eat them with your flakes. It ain't going to kill ya. Just adds a bit of extra protein to your meal. Sorta like a Fear Factor / Joe Rogan episode. Geeesh, wusses.

·
Registered
161 Posts
OMFG!!!!! Looks like a lil joint I went to a domestic call on !!!!! Shoulda been condemed,, and with a baby livin there too!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.