Looking for vintage Police car for my wedding | MassCops

Looking for vintage Police car for my wedding

Discussion in 'Automotive' started by rireserve, Feb 9, 2016.

1. rireserve

rireserve MassCops Member

Hello all, I am looking for a little assistance in locating and renting a vintage Police car for my wedding in September. If anyone on here knows where I could rent one I would appreciate it. The wedding is Labor Day weekend this year and it is on the South Shore of Massachusetts. I’ve gone to a few car shows but haven’t had any luck. Thanks in advance and as always stay safe out there.

2. NPD46

NPD46 New Member

I have a 1972 AMC Ambassador - Northampton, Ma Police car (clone).. was LAPD Adam-12 clone... Just had markings redone to NPD... send me an email with what you're looking for --- [email protected] ... also have contact with several other people in Ct / New York area that have vintage police vehicles...

3. Tuna

Tuna Always entertained

Middleton PD has an early 50's cruiser. Not sure if they lone it but you can call.

4. rireserve

rireserve MassCops Member

Tuna, thanks for the info. I will definitely reach out to them. I'm shooting for that era vehicle. So that is a great place to start.

5. felony

felony MassCops Member

Southborough PD had a old Ford Galaxy they used for parades. You could also contact Michael Slepetz, from the MSP Museum, he just put on a vintage cruiser car show in September, at the MSP Museum and may have contact info for those that attended.