Looking For Some Entry Level Buddies... | MassCops

Looking For Some Entry Level Buddies...

Discussion in 'Reserve / Auxiliary' started by Tyler911, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Tyler911

Tyler911 Guest

Hey guys, I am currently just waiting for paperwork and background check to be finished up for me to attend the next Reading MA Academy starting in September. I got a sponsor :) I am on the NH/MA line looking for some Law Enforcement Buddies who are in the same boat as me. Or someone who is attending or just graduated the Academy. I am fairly new to the area and don't know many people and would like to broaden my network of friends, preferably with similar career and interests. Shoot me a PM or reply here. Look forward to meeting some cool people!

2. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

You said you are new to the area. Where are you coming from? [​IMG]?

3. tsunami

tsunami MassCops Member

Hahahah Canada!!!! LMFAOF

4. BrickCop

BrickCop Subscribing Member

A reserve/intermittent academy? Noooo way! Geez, that Salvation Army vet status sure paid off...you lucky baztid.

5. mpguy

mpguy MassCops Member

Not sure if this is the best approach.... :unsure:
    -But good luck

6. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

7. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

I hear Barney Frank is looking for entry level buddies. Or is it rear entry buddies? Well, something like that.

8. TRPDiesel

TRPDiesel MassCops Member

I was rather hesitant to open this thread, wasn't sure what I was going to find.

9. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

I think he s confusing the site with match.com or craig_slist (just for you mtc:smoke: so your administrator doesn't lock you out
    m4m or m4f or m4tmfmfmfmfmfmtmtm. Looking to start a friendship no strings attached and go to the academy together. Must want to play with handcuffs and Billy clubs.

No it's not OK to contact tuis person unless you send a photo.

10. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

WHy don't they have the M4F4F?

11. SPQR

SPQR MassCops Member

12. TRPDiesel

TRPDiesel MassCops Member

13. Sam1974

Sam1974 MassCops Member

ok guys, although I'm not 100% on board with Tyler's method of trying to find friends, he wasn't being a dink or trolling. Cut the kid a lil slack and lets see where this leads. You guys crack me up. You know I would be the first to rag on a person for being an idiot, but I am going to give him the bennie and try to be nice...

Welcome aboard Tyler, be a good little minion... lol

14. kav

kav MassCops Member

He's doing better than me in the career department. As for the OP... I'll be your friend if you can get me a sponsorship too.

15. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

The fact that he got sponsorship shows that he has done some leg work and has some desire.

16. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

Why does firerescuetylor want to be cop? Why not take the ding-ding test instead?

17. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

We get more chicks.

18. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

And they get more sleep.

19. Killjoy

Killjoy Zombie Hunter

Dork.

Don't you know we got into policing because we hate people?

20. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

And we definitely sing better.

21. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

So I heard:wink_smile:

22. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Some of us do....I can't carry a tune in wheelbarrow.