looking for gear to start academy | Page 2 | MassCops

looking for gear to start academy

Discussion in 'Police Duty Gear For Sale / Wanted' started by william, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

2. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

To everyone willing to help William. William's Sponsorship status had been verified. I, and few others are willing to help him out with some gear. Some here know what the cost of equipment can do to you especially when you are going on your own dime. Anyone willing to help one way or the other, PM me, other Mods or Admin, or OP directly. spoke with Wlliam on the phone today. He is very appreciative of all the support.

william, frank and USMCMP5811 like this.
  3. william

william MassCops Member

i just wanted to extend my greatest thanks and appreciation for everyone who is willing to help me out. This shows the true brotherhood of the policing community. a special thanks to 263FPD for going the extra mile to help coordinate any efforts to help, thanks to Delta784 for offering a belt,to Just another Paratrooper for offering cuffs, to Frank for offering the holsters, ties and clasp and to takefive for offering a vest. i am very appreciative for all the support.

4. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

No love for Rock and his donation of a shift key?

LGriffin, frank, Delta784 and 2 others like this.
  5. william

william MassCops Member

Good catch thanks rock

Rock likes this.
  6. Rock

Rock Undefined

Your welcome William. Good luck in the academy but you had better give your grammer and wording some attention. Your reports will say a lot about who you are.

frank and Delta784 like this.
  7. Portable81

Portable81 MassCops Member

Hey William - is that Sept. start date pretty secure? Any word on how many are signed up? I'm going for my physical next week.

8. william

william MassCops Member

As far as I know all the dates are secured I haven't heard otherwise, orientation is aug 23 I believe

9. william

william MassCops Member

I am usually pretty good with my spelling and grammar. Thanks for the heads up

10. william

william MassCops Member

Just an update, i was able to cordinate with Frank and Take Five and obtained the body armor, traffic vest, holsters and clip on tie with a clasp. Those few items saved me a decent chunk of change. thanks again.

frank likes this.
  11. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

Did you run out of room in your locker?

csauce777 and frank like this.
  12. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

In that case, stick them in the Chief's locker

13. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

If you don't know how to dispose of a body by now, this site can't help you.

263FPD likes this.
  14. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

I asked Siri.

cc3915, frank and LGriffin like this.
  15. william

william MassCops Member

The items that i still need to aquire used if possible are as follows:
    -Cuffs-have had a few offers still need to collect-i have a key
    -ASP and holder-offered an asp- still need to collect
    -Raincoat-xl
    -Patrol jacket-xl
    -Patrol cap - not sure if fitted or adjustable
    -Possibly a duty belt-large-36-38-offered a belt- still need to collect
    All the other items are the cpr face shield, clothing, stationary and toiletries which i will purchase new.
    If anyone can suggest anything else i may need in addition to what is required on the list i am open to any all suggestions.
    This is the list i am going by.
    http://www.mass.gov/eopss/docs/mptc/standard-mptc-academy-equipment-list2011.pdf

-

16. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

Don't forget a sap. It's not on the list, but you should get one.

Hush likes this.
  17. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

Post your size up...for example, I have a jacket but there's no way it would fit you - and I didn't bring it.

18. william

william MassCops Member

Done and done