looking for gear to start academy | MassCops

looking for gear to start academy

Discussion in 'Police Duty Gear For Sale / Wanted' started by william, Jul 7, 2012.

1. william

william MassCops Member

hello all new here i am trying to put together gear for the academy in september. as i am paying for everything myself i would like to keep prices low. let me know what you have and maybe we can work a deal.

2. Rock

Rock Undefined

Hello William. I have an extra "Shift" key I'd like to donate to you before you start the academy. Looks like you don't have one.

3. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

Posting a list of what you are looking for and what area you are in would be helpful.

I have a worn Uncle Mikes Pro-3 holster for a Sig P228/P229 that I am willing to get rid of on the cheap along with a few other minor things.

263FPD likes this.
  4. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

William, it would be easier if you put up a list of what you need. I personally have a lot of gear I would love to get rid off. You may feel free to PM me. Know that I will want to see verification of some kind that you are going to attend academy in the Fall. Without that, I will consider you nothing more than a whacker, and no way would I then would sell you any of the equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. william

william MassCops Member

Thanks everyone for the quick responses. i have only a couple things for my belt. (a better belt would be nice but i can make this work) which are oc case, cuff case, double mag pouch, key holder. i will need holster, baton and holster, light holster, body armor, polishable high lace boots sz 13. the clothing items i will probably just have to order new and i may be able to scrounge the department for a raincoat, traffic vest

6. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

Good luck with body armor. Boots you want new. Got all kinds of belt gear. Need to know where you are willing to travel. How much you want to spend. And what size belt you need....

7. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

I was going to close this thread, but I will leave it open for a bit. OP is doing it the right way, so let's be nice at least until we don't have to be anymore. ;)

8. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

I have leather gear in very good condition for sale:

Gould & Goodrich
    Rt. Handed Holster -Mid-Ride Dbl. Retention 720A for Sig 226
    Double mag case - B627
    Radio holder - B600
    Strong quick release cuff case - A5041
    Size 28 Jay-Pee Duty Belt (modified to 26)

Anyone in need feel free to PM an offer.

263FPD likes this.
  9. trueblue

trueblue MassCops Member

Griff.....can the belt be modified to a 38?:rolleyes: I was a 26 when I was nine years old.

LGriffin, mtc, USMCMP5811 and 3 others like this.
  10. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

Got out of the academy wearing a size 30 belt and went up to 36. Now again at 32.

11. trueblue

trueblue MassCops Member

Ok...now I feel better 263........Off to the gym tomorrow at 6am

mtc, LECSniper and 263FPD like this.
  12. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

Getting older is a bitch, brother.

trueblue likes this.
  13. Dan Stark

Dan Stark Tears of a Clown

Got out at 32, now I don't give a flying F.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

14. william

william MassCops Member

Let's see a wish list would be a better duty belt , not sure what I would need for an inner belt. An asp and holder, flashlight holder, radio holder, glove holder, holster for p229, body armor , face shield with one way valve, traffic vest, cuffs, raincoat.
    Any thing that you can help with is really appreciated anything I don't use or have extras I can pay forward to a couple other self sponsors

15. william

william MassCops Member

my belt would be a large 38 waist

16. william

william MassCops Member

I'll check it thank you

17. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

I'm a 36 waist, but I think I might have a relatively unused Sam Browne belt in that size range, it should be able to adjust to a 38. I'll take a look and let you know....if I have it, it's yours for free, I just want rid of it.

18. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

William, by the time you get to the point that you have to wear that belt, you'd have lost a size or two anyway

Delta784 likes this.
  19. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

once someone pm's me that youre verified I have two sets of cuffs I can contribute, no case though.

20. william

william MassCops Member

i reaaly appreciate the outpouring of support i have recieved from everyone on here, and like i said if there is anything i dont use it will be paid forward

Hush likes this.
  21. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

Did you just escape from Sniper's basement? Haven't seen you in a while, sir. We have a M&G on the schedule...

263FPD likes this.
  22. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

Sure you don't want to keep those on your bed posts? :D

23. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

too fucking hard to explain the brusies ;)

263FPD likes this.
  24. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

25. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

[​IMG]

[​IMG]