Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we near the conclusion of the drama (hopefully) I wanted to be objective and point out that Roger Barbrick/Council#93 always seemed to be there to ride in like the cavalry. This was necessitated of course by Local#1067 throwing down the flag and running for the hills.

Thanks Roger!

Anybody else agree?
:-k

You DMH/DMR guys should keep him in mind too!

·
Subscribing Member
2,280 Posts
mpd61";p="64791 said:
As we near the conclusion of the drama (hopefully) I wanted to be objective and point out that Roger Barbrick/Council#93 always seemed to be there to ride in like the cavalry. This was necessitated of course by Local#1067 throwing down the flag and running for the hills.

Thanks Roger!

Anybody else agree?

NO!!!!!! GO MCLEA!!!!!!!

·
MassCops Member
24 Posts
Irish Wampanoag said:
mpd61";p="64791 said:

Thanks Roger!

Anybody else agree?

NO!!!!!! GO MCLEA!!!!!!!
I agree Roger's the bomb. He is they only one you can depend on with AFSCME local 1067 In my many years as a College Police Officer w/ 1067 Roger was the only one that has his head screwd on tight. Thank You Roger

·
MassCops Member
24 Posts
Irish Wampanoag said:
mpd61";p="64791 said:

Thanks Roger!

Anybody else agree?

NO!!!!!! GO MCLEA!!!!!!!
I agree Roger's the bomb. He is the only one you can depend on with AFSCME local 1067 In my many years as a College Police Officer w/ 1067 Roger is the only one that has his head screwd on tight. Thank You Roger

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.