Login Problems? | Page 2 | MassCops

Login Problems?

Discussion in 'Registering & Login Troubles' started by Gil, Apr 26, 2003.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

hey Gil, I am unable to login. I originally lost my password so I got a new one, and it still says I have either a wrong password or an inactive username. I got a PM from someone but I cant check it now either. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Mikey682
    [email protected]

2. Gil

Gil Founder of MassCops Staff Member

Sent you an email with the new one

3. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

Registration Problems

Im not allowed to complete the registration process due to a Robotic Validation Error....I have tried 23 times typing what I see in the box. Am I missing something?

[email protected]

4. Gil

It's case sensitive so use upper and lower case as displayed in the image.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

Hi Gil!
    I tried unsuccessfully numerous times today to register, but to no avail. I continued to get the Anti-Robotic Validation Error message. Any ideas?? Thanks

[email protected]

6. Gil

Not sure what the issue is, 9 other new members have registered between yesterday and today without a problem so I don't think it's on my end.

[​IMG]

Would be nJRfV

[​IMG]

PssXy

[​IMG]

LmsPe

7. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

Well....I finally was able to get registered! Thanks a bunch Gil for all your HELP!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

I tried to register again but it says my email belongs to a registered user, any help would be appreciated Gil. Thanks massirishcop

9. Gil

Email me and we'll see if we can get this taken care of..... [email protected]

10. drknyt

drknyt New Member

Gill how do I go about changing my password

11. Gil

Click on Profile and then the "Registering" Tab, you can change it in there.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

13. Gil

Your username that you registered with is Krazy not KrazyK and you account is not active until you click on the activation link in the email that the board sent to the email address that you registered with.