Logan: Plane Passenger Faked Being Air Marshal | MassCops

Logan: Plane Passenger Faked Being Air Marshal

Discussion in 'Police Impersonation News' started by kwflatbed, Mar 16, 2011.

1. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

Delta Flight Was En Route From Detroit To Boston

BOSTON -- Logan International Airport officials said Wednesday there was an an issue with a passenger on a Delta airlines flight flying from Detroit to Boston.

Logan spokesman Phil Orlandella said the passenger was on Flight 1922 from Detroit and was arrested by a federal marshal on board the plane and charged with impersonating a police officer or federal air marshal.

Ann Davis from Transportation Security Administration said the passenger was mouthing off, trying to impress another passenger by saying he was a federal air marshal. She said he was detained on board by an actual federal air marshal.

The passenger's name was not immediately released. Orlandella said the incident was not terror related.

Logan: Plane Passenger Faked Being Air Marshal - Boston News Story - WCVB Boston

2. csauce777

csauce777 Supporting Member

Woops. Lmao...dumbass.

3. Killjoy

Killjoy Zombie Hunter

Who would've thought you would live to see an "Air Whacker"?

Fuzzywuzzy likes this.
  4. WaterPistola

WaterPistola Subscribing Member

It was Charlie Sheen... WINNING!

5. rg1283

rg1283 MassCops Member

Probably EO trying to come down to visit. He said in Canada I would... write the pilot a ticket for littering.. I am an air marshal..

6. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

He is FFOHAM (Federal Full Of Hot Air Marshal.)

7. Tuna

Tuna Always entertained

Hey, Air Marshals get chicks.:mstickle:

8. 5-0

5-0 Guest

Live footage of the 'faking'

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFpnPZpFTEk"]YouTube - Fake Orgasm scene[/nomedia]

9. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

I can't open YOUTUBE. Effing web blocker.

I am guessing it' from When Harry Met Sally? No?

10. 5-0

5-0 Guest

Yes Sir. I suppose it's the same sensation a whacker feels when they put on the uniform! hahahahaha

11. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

12. TGT1898

TGT1898 MassCops Member

This is the second incident in recent months I've read of someone impersonating an Air Marshal...what's going on? I mean what ever happened to CIA, warrant apprehension and commando BDU's? I guess with this economy, even the whackers have to take what they can get