Live PD TV show | MassCops

Live PD TV show

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Literature' started by HistoryHound, Oct 24, 2016.

1. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

I don't know how feel about this. On one hand, I think it could help people understand what police go through. On the other hand, I know it won't change anyone's mind.

Live PD Full Episodes, Video & More | A&E

Mr Scribbles likes this.
  2. MiamiVice

MiamiVice MassCops Member

Ummmm it's been on the air since 1987, and it's called COPS, every copy attempt or spin-off has failed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

3. Chitownlost

Chitownlost Internet "expert"

COPS is filmed with the men and women of law enforcement. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty.

HUAH...BAD BOYS...

4. Fuzzywuzzy

Fuzzywuzzy MassCops Member

Letting TV cameras roll LIVE, not knowing what is around the next corner is asinine.
    Just my opinion.
    Blacks called for the cancellation of "COPS" claiming it showed blacks in a negative light, even though many times the police were there in the first place because another black called 911.
    Good luck this time.

5. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

I use to like "Top Cops" which I believe predated "Cops"
    It was a reenactment style show and they did a pretty good job filming it in Canada.
    If they needed to do a story say on Miami PD they would just put a couple of palm trees in the shot even though it was downtown Toronto :cool:

Goose and Fuzzywuzzy like this.
  6. Fuzzywuzzy

Palm trees aren't native to Canada?
    How did they explain the snow in the background when in "Miami"?
    Just wondering.

Goose and pahapoika like this.
  7. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

As we've seen many times with the release of body cam videos, the ignorant anti-LE crowd makes up their own account of events anyway because they refuse to peruse the use of force continuum.
    It doesn't suit their bullshit agenda. Claiming victim status is a lucrative business.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  8. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

Cocaine?

9. Fuzzywuzzy

OK. Good Answer!
    Wiseass.

Goose, pahapoika and HistoryHound like this.
  10. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

Remember one show where an inmate escapes from the hospital and steals a Chevy Blazer. Some good old boy gets the radio call, straps himself in and runs the cruiser head on into the Blazer to stop the inmate.

Goose likes this.