Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a list I put together of all of the Massachusetts Civil Service police departments, as well as the non-Civil Service towns. It is a small text file, so everyone should be able to see it; let me know if you have any updates.

Click for Massachusetts Police Departments (updated 9/9/04)

-Mike

(For the most updated list, please refer to the last post)

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As of the June 2003 police exam, Hopedale PD was a Civil Service department according to the location list provided by HRD.

-Mike

·
Registered
5 Posts
huh...

Some of those are way off, I don't know how some of them got on there.
Bernardston, Belchertown, Northfield, Ashby, Blackstone, WARWICK?? :shock: those arn't Civil Service.

That's a big list, makes me wish I took the last test... :?

G

·
Re: List of Civil Service/Non-civil service Police Dept.

Does anyone have an updated list of civil and non civil police departments in Mass?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TruPatriot, click the link at the top of this thread; it was offline for a bit but is back up now.

-Mike

·
Subscribing Member
1,167 Posts
Weezle,

As far as I know, Manchester by the Sea is civil service. They do hire for auxilliaries outside of the civil service process, but everything else is done through civil service. I am actually pretty high on their list from the last test.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Does Boston Municipal have a residency requirment similar to Boston P.D.? I have heard several different answers to this and was wondering if anyone knew for sure......

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.