Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am SO delighted with my Masscops "Hunter" light that I would like to upgrade some other lights with Cree LED upgrades. Just curious if anyone on here has done so already. Also, John, I am curious if you have looked into upgrades for the regular MagLight that 99% of cops carry in our patrol bags. If it's feasible for you to get/make, I'm sure they would fly off the shelves. Thanks again for a SUPERIOR product and the group buy. Thanks to Wolfman as well.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's not funny Andy......... Soon the mall will be transformed into Halloween mode with hayrides and all. It's scary as FCUK in there at 3am !!!!!!!!!! Before we had Segways, I had to use this two-wheeler for my patrol vehicle. My calves were JACKED by 8am when I got off shift.

BTW that IS me in this Norman Rockwell rendition of "The Segaway". I'm Sniper and I approve of this message.........

·
Subscribing Member
58 Posts
Hi Guys
Sorry I have not checked in for a few days.
We stock upgrades for any lights that use the P60 LED lamp.
These include many surefire lights like the 6P, 9P and G2. Our upgrades will not fit in maglights.

They are available locally at Home Depot I think. I am not sure what the spec is but I have heard good things about them.

Thanks
John

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks John. I have a SureFire "G2 Nitrolon" which I "need" an upgrade for. Can it be upgraded to a three stage like the Hunter ? Thanks.

·
Subscribing Member
58 Posts
I think that the Xenon lamp is all that is available for that. I have read that the Strion Bulb works in the regular Stinger and that you can bump up the beam about 20%.
The upgrades I have work with lights that have the P60 lamp.
Surefire, Wolf-Eyes, Pila and several others.

Thanks
John

·
Registered
601 Posts
I agree with Wolfman..I had an issue with my light and John had a new one to me within 2 days...I can't say enough about the customer service and the product..I will be using them as long as I'm on this job

1 - 13 of 13 Posts