Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AI know...I mean the thing supposedly recharges in 90 seconds, last a lifetime, and can run for 23 hrs s traight..it's a flashlight that doesnt run on batteries...It sounds like a nice new toy

·
1,952 Posts
Jeez buddy, why don't you wait until I buy the toy and try mine like you did last time.... cheap son-of-a... :sq:

And according to 5.11, it only runs for 60 min on the standard 90 lumen setting followed by a 25 lumens of 30 minutes. If you use the 270 peak output it runs for 15 minutes followed by 25 lumens for 30 minutes.

·
Subscribing Member
58 Posts
Hi Guys
I have been watching this trend and it is very new so I would reccomend waiting until the bugs are out of it.

We will carry this technology in the future at some piont when it is mature and when it can be applied to the smaller body lights like the Sniper and Defender.

I know that some companies are watching

John

·
Public Trough Feeder
5,181 Posts
I work with guys who go crazy over new toys, but I don't get it. I have a simple 4 D cell maglight w/ LED bulb. I work midnights and still haven't replaced the batteries in 6 months. Cost me $35 at home depot. I like it 10x better than my Stinger XT on my belt.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts