Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped a guy a while back and the status on his MA license was DENIED. He had a Mass. driver history including suspensions. He had a valid out-of-state license. I cited him for unlicensed. Haven't heard anything from it yet. Any comments?? Anyone have any dealings like this . . . with a license status of DEN ??

·
Subscribing Member
4,316 Posts
I had quite a few with a denied status. if his license out of state is good then there isn't much you can do except charging him with unlicensed if he resides in MA and is operating on the out of state license.

G

·
and I quote:
DEN: - Denied(person has been denied a license due to an outstanding revocation/suspension in another state.

·
Subscribing Member
4,316 Posts
Not necessarily. I've seen people denied because of numerous suspensions/revocations (PAST) from other state, OUIs etc. They were active out of state but Denied in Mass.

·
MassCops Member
134 Posts
I had that happen once, and didn't know what the hell to do. So I just tossed a bag of 94c in his car and locked him up. Nice easy report. :twisted:

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
Oh Yes OPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:L:

·
Grim reaper
1,361 Posts
DEN status also means that they attempted to get a MA license (by converting out of state license or applying new within MA) and the form of ID or application was fraudulent ie illegal aliens, assumed identity. I have encountered both

1 - 10 of 10 Posts