Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came out of Walgreens today to find my front plate bent and the plate frame smashed. I apprently got hit slightly or winged.

I am pretty sure the front plate needs to be displayed, but my question is would I get pulled over for that and that alone.

Thanks
Jesse

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Yes, you will get stopped for it! Fix it! It's just another reason to stop a citizen, and it is reasonable...because if you are issued two plates, you must display them: not a rear registration plate and a "Go Pats" front plate...

Why let the man stop you for a BS reason: the idiots who are up-to-no-good will be stopped for such a reason...not because of "profiling", but because they are stupid/arrogant!

:twisted:

Now, hunt down the anus that struck your vehicle and give his fender a $600.00 "make-over"! 8)

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks DCS.

Im gonna go to Wal-Mart now and look for a new frame. I wish I could find the JO that did it but I probally would have to look at every bumper in town and look for 81CH--- pressed into it. I guess every cloud has a silver lineing, this is just another chance to work on my car. :D "Cause thats how we do things here in the alley"-----right MRC. :p

·
Registered
81 Posts
"Eh heh, yeup"

Dang, I have to lay off those King of the Hill DVDs, I just watched anothe one of them, now I think i'm from Texas, and that my street is an allyway that I can set a couch up on and drink beer or something.

Walmart = Doesn't have the frames
AutoZone has them, but is closed now.
We'll talk later, maybe go sledding or something after thats done.

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Curious EMT";p="54875 said:
Just stick a blue-line on there, that outta solve all problems
You know that's not the case.....

Stopped a lady the other night for equipment and inspection sticker, after I handed her the cite I asked her who she knew on the MSP (State Police Sticker in rear window)

Her reply was "no one, I used to work at Andrea's in Plymouth and just put it on my car" Well I guess it worked for a while because the sticker was a failed inspection from 2002.

Remember stickers and and blue line plates etc... don't mean squat! Any moron who has internet access can buy what ever they want on Ebay.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Gil";p="54921 said:
Remember stickers and and blue line plates etc... don't mean squat! Any moron who has internet access can buy what ever they want on Ebay.
For the most part down here all you see are PAC stickers or CSP stickers on real shady looking, run down old cars...from the people I've spoken to and my husband, those are 9 times out of 10 the people that need to be stopped, and they are. They all think having them will get them out of a ticket, but that's not my problem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.