Library cards to double as i.d. and debit cards? | MassCops

Library cards to double as i.d. and debit cards?

Discussion in 'Illegal Immigration Issues' started by adroitcuffs, Sep 11, 2012.

1. adroitcuffs

adroitcuffs Subscribing Member

Really, I shouldn't read the news while I'm trying to eat lunch. This just makes my blood boil! :mad:
    Oh, and of course, the MSM forgets that it's ILLEGAL ALIENS!!! No, Ms. Levine, we are not all immigrants. I am an American, the descendant of immigrants who came here legally. I have many friends who are, in fact, immigrants who came here legally & this is just another slap in their faces. :mad: :mad:

Library Cards May Soon Double As Official ID, Debit Cards For Undocumented Residents

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — Library cards in the city of Los Angeles could soon double as official documentation for undocumented residents.
    Members of the L.A. City Council said they are reviewing the plan, amid protests that it would encourage illegal immigration.
    “We’re all immigrants from another country. But, however, it is giving them the opportunities that even some Americans don’t have, so…that’s kind of controversial,” West Hills resident Melanie Levine said.
    The proposed card would include a name, photo and address.
    Officials said the card would help approximately 300,000 L.A. residents who don’t have bank accounts or debit cards. The city would work with a private vendor to set up bank accounts for people who want to use the library card as a debit card.
    Oakland and San Francisco have already implemented the library card plan.

Full story: http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012...al-identification-for-undocumented-residents/

2. USAF286

USAF286 MassCops Member

Cali sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marks72 and adroitcuffs like this.
  3. Somebody wake me when that state falls into the Pacific.

Sent from my wicked smaht DROID RAZR

4. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Is there any way to saw-off California at the Arizona border and cast it off into the Pacific Ocean?

5. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

6. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

I read the Wikipedia article on McVeigh last night after hearing the capture story at a training class the other week. The funny thing is...even McVeigh knew he was in the wrong place and turned around and went back east once he got to California. o_O

adroitcuffs likes this.