Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Liberated Iraq calls on Arab states to use oil as 'weapon' against U.S.

Published November 16, 2012
FoxNews.com

• FILE 2010: Workers adjust a valve at the Rumaila oil field in Basra Province. A top Iraqi diplomat urged others to 'use the weapon of oil' against the U.S. because of its alliance with Israel. (Reuters)
A top Iraqi diplomat urged Arab states to "use the weapon of oil" against the United States because of its alliance with Israel, raising more questions about the Middle Eastern nation's allegiance to the nation that freed it from a ruthless dictatorship.
The shocking statement from a democratic government in power only after the U.S. and allies ousted murderous dictator Saddam Hussein in a costly and bloody war laid bare the Middle Eastern nation's true allegiance.
"Iraq will invite (Arab) ministers to use the weapon of oil, with the aim of asserting real pressure on the United States and whoever stands with Israel," Qais al-Azzawy told reporters in Cairo on Friday.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/11/16/liberated-iraq-calls-on-arab-states-to-use-oil-as-weapon-against-us/#ixzz2CPvES7BW

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
Nice to see Obama's pullout in Iraq worked out so well! Maybe the new alliance between the newly radical Egypt and Hezbollah will work out as well! Thank you Arab Spring!

·
Yeah, THAT GUY!
2,728 Posts
Have to give the big O credit. He is doing everything he planned to do from 2008 to now. Only problem is, it's all his hidden agenda. Nice work assholes! 4 more years! 4 more years!

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
Consider him an enemy of the state and handle him accordingly.

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
I have sources (official-type) telling me the situation in the Middle East is far worse than the government would have you believe....we're talking catastrophic. Prepare for the coming storm.

·
Super Moderator
12,599 Posts
Thats priceless....... I for one am shocked, lol....... We are fucked........ I cant wait to retire, move to Montana, not even own a TV so I don't have to see the BS going on in the Country. I can live out my remaining days in peace and quiet and live off the land..... Don't bother me and I wont bother you....
MOntana/Wyoming/Idaho are gonna be aweful crowded:D

G

·
I have sources (official-type) telling me the situation in the Middle East is far worse than the government would have you believe....we're talking catastrophic. Prepare for the coming storm.
Netanyahu has had enough of Hamas' shit, that's for sure.

·
Super Moderator
7,172 Posts
I read somewhere that there's more oil in Alaska than in the Middle East.
Politics...the only reason we cannot do more drilling in this country is politics.

Our country has been feeding money to the Climate Change/Global Warming researchers for over a decade when it's a pile of pure unadulterated bullshit.

Unless vehicles, aircraft, tanks, ships, and aircraft carriers start running on something other than fossil fuels, we need to drill. A pipeline would help, but we more than enough oil here that we could tell OPEC to go screw.

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Let me throw something else in the pot, if we had all American oil and Obama had control of it what do you think the price per gallon would be ???

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.