Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any information regarding the Lebanon NH PD? I'll be applying there and wanted to how they are, info on the city, is Lebanon NH a great place to raise a family and such. Their website does not provide much info. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Lebanon is on the Northern New Hampshire border off of Route 89 and borders White River Junction Vermont. Dartmouth College is nearby. It's a moderately sized city and with any city has its mix of culture. Don't expect it to be like Boston as the nearest cities to it are Burlington, Vermont and Concord, NH. Visit there for a week then decide if you want to move there.

·
Alien Member
17,557 Posts
LOL Beirut is the capital of Lebanon and u dont wanna join their police force!! :wink:

unless u like walking around with sand bags in your pants and shirt lol
i was there last august and i sat in a traffic jam watching a cop on traffic detail .. lol he was in the middle of the road having a coffee and hurling abuse at everyone for making him get up from his nap :shock:

apparently he was having a small nap under a tree and the sounds of people's horns woke him up

1 - 8 of 8 Posts