Lebanon New Hampshire | MassCops

Lebanon New Hampshire

Discussion in 'New Hampshire' started by ProudAmerican, May 10, 2005.

1. ProudAmerican

ProudAmerican MassCops Member

Does anyone have any information regarding the Lebanon NH PD? I'll be applying there and wanted to how they are, info on the city, is Lebanon NH a great place to raise a family and such. Their website does not provide much info. Thanks in advance.

2. POPCOP

POPCOP MassCops Member

Lebanon is on the Northern New Hampshire border off of Route 89 and borders White River Junction Vermont. Dartmouth College is nearby. It's a moderately sized city and with any city has its mix of culture. Don't expect it to be like Boston as the nearest cities to it are Burlington, Vermont and Concord, NH. Visit there for a week then decide if you want to move there.

3. Irish Wampanoag

Irish Wampanoag Subscribing Member

I thought Lebanon was in Beruit?????????????????

4. ProudAmerican

ProudAmerican MassCops Member

I believe Beruit is in Lebanon but that's not important. Are they hiring? What's the pay and dental plan like?

5. KozmoKramer

KozmoKramer Administrator Staff Member

I would hardly describe Lenanon as being on the Northern NH Border...
    It's West - Central NH, and also has a small municipal airport with shuttles to NYC daily.

Lebanon, NH Police Department

6. Irish Wampanoag

Irish Wampanoag Subscribing Member

LOL yes you are correct
    I am horrible in geography

7. POPCOP

POPCOP MassCops Member

It's north of me...............

8. Cinderella

Cinderella Alien Member

LOL Beirut is the capital of Lebanon and u dont wanna join their police force!! :wink:

unless u like walking around with sand bags in your pants and shirt lol
    i was there last august and i sat in a traffic jam watching a cop on traffic detail .. lol he was in the middle of the road having a coffee and hurling abuse at everyone for making him get up from his nap :shock:

apparently he was having a small nap under a tree and the sounds of people's horns woke him up