Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of us would wear leather duty jacket?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey, I'm moving to Florida...anybody wanna buy a Leather Jacket (Boston stlye, size 44)?
It looks great and has only seen one winter. Comes with a liner.
I'm looking for $200 firm, which is a steal. :cool:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Hey NPD S3-do you have a Patrolman on your Dept. named Gordy? He was in my reserve unit years ago and I heard he was on your dept. To stay on topic-our dept. isn't allowed to wear leather..... :confused:

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Originally posted by 40th MPOC#309:
To stay on topic-our dept. isn't allowed to wear leather..... :confused:
aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh there we go, some of us are catching on

·
Registered
13 Posts
Here in the Peoples Republic of New York City, the Jewish community felt that the NYPD cops wearing the leather jacket was too traumatic for them as it reminded them of the German SS uniform of WW Deuce.
God bless America.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Originally posted by q5_po:
Leather; not allowed in the United States Government. It sucks too, I really like em.!
Are you sure, one of our other VA buddies said they were okay for VA, just that Souza didn't personally want them? :rolleyes: :confused:

·
Registered
145 Posts
I know who it is, I was there when u registered, Dumbass! I would love to wear one. I would just get my nutz crunched if I did!

·
Registered
665 Posts
I'lltake that Boston style leather if you stil have it! I wear one in cooler weather when on the Motorcycle. It's comfotable, warm and protective.

·
Subscribing Member
944 Posts
Originally posted by dekk:
Here in the Peoples Republic of New York City, the Jewish community felt that the NYPD cops wearing the leather jacket was too traumatic for them as it reminded them of the German SS uniform of WW Deuce.
God bless America.
Oh man I bet none of them have ever seen the MSP uniforms they'd probably have Heartattacks!!!

I would wear the leather if they weren't so darn expensive
considering I'm just an Auxiliary guy and I don't get paid.

Scott

1 - 19 of 19 Posts