Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone be interested in a used like new leather jacket size large (approximately size 44) wore it only a few times over the years but no longer allowed to wear it. Was very warm! Don't want to see it go waste just hanging in my locker. $225 or best offer, plus shipping. Paid a lot more than that for it

Attachments

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Great looking jacket! You should keep it. I have one as well that we are not allowed to wear but I think it’s one of cool police artifacts that will only get cooler as they get rarer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
I kept mine, carefully removed the patches, and now I have a classic leather for my bike. BTW, most departments are doing away cuz of image and some OSHA thing about blood borne pathogens.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I bought one in ‘80. I loved that jacket and wore it at work until same asshat stole it out of my car...STILL mourn the loss.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys....I may just keep it in the end if it doesn't sell, but figured maybe someone else might like it

·
Here comes the Wee-Woo man
56 Posts
I might be interested! Let me look around and see if i can scrounge up some cash:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I sent you a private message, but as a new member I can only send 1 message per day so I could not reply.
Could you leave your email here? Thanks.

·
Registered
533 Posts
If anyone is looking I have a XXL motorcycle leather available, great shape just needs patches swapped.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts