Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LEAD POLICE OFFICER
SALARY RANGE: 41,845.00 - 52,606.00 USD per yearOPEN PERIOD: Monday, August 11, 2008
to Friday, August 22, 2008SERIES & GRADE: GS-0083-6/6POSITION INFORMATION: - This is a Permanent position. -- Full TimeDUTY LOCATIONS: 1 vacancy - MA - Natick WHO MAY BE CONSIDERED: US Citizens
JOB SUMMARY:DEPARTMENT OF ARMY RANKED ONE OF THE TOP TEN FEDERAL WORKPLACES FOR 2007!
Challenge Yourself - Be an Army Civilian - Go Army! Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.

Organization(s):
US ARMY GARRISON, DIR OF EMERGENCY SVCS, POLICE/PROVOST MARSHALL DIVISION, NATICK, MA

About the Position: This position is located in the US Army Garrison, Soldier Systems Center. The Center manages and oversees a comprehensive, integrated program for major and secondary Department of Defense items and insures supportability and operational readiness of soldier, chemical and biological systems and items.
Who May Apply: Click here for more information. Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) eligibles.
All U. S. citizens.

KEY REQUIREMENTS:
  • U.S. Citizen

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,693 Posts
Is this for the Chief of Police? GS-6? WTF
No Marty!
A chief (if they ever get one) would be a YN1 under the NSPS sysytem.
From what I hear it's the dayshift leader position AND a new training leader for two (2) distinct positions. How interesting eh? Is it any wonder the VA looks so good to so many?
:p
Provost marshal division? LMFAO!!!!!

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
All I have to say is again? Also does Natick Army still have a Fire Department?

I heard the VA HR system is real messed up now, not that it wasn't messed up before.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,693 Posts
New Chief in last week...

·
Duke of Campus Police
510 Posts
Wow!
New permanent chief I heard. Lead positions posted, and one more patrolman just this week. Won't recognize anybody there soon. Will they ever straighten that place out?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Wow!
New permanent chief I heard. Will they ever straighten that place out?
From what a little birdie tells me, The new Chief is squared away, but time will tell if he and the interim commissioner can put a stop to the administration micro-meddling...

·
Registered
466 Posts
Update;
The Chief is trying hard. The two lead police officers were selected. One was acting lt. and now permanent. The other was an outside guy and I'm told he may be sorry he took the job. All new hires are now going to acadamy whatever prior experience.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts