Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Alien Member
17,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lazy man walks dog in his car

A father has been named one of Britain's laziest men after taking his dog for a walk while sitting in his car.

Kevin Pyle gets his son Karl to drive him round the block in Newcastle while he leads four-year-old pet bull mastiff Bruce alongside.

Bruce covers about four miles a week but Mr Pyle does not walk a single step.

Karl, 18, said since his father began working early shifts as a wagon driver he was never out of bed.

He said: 'Dad is just unbelievable. He's the laziest person I know.Since he started driving he spends all his free time in bed.

'He expects us to bring up his food for him, his shoes, cups of tea, while he lies there watching TV. He even calls downstairs to ask us to change the channel for him.'
Karl, a bricklayer, thought his father was joking when he suggested his latest labour-saving scheme.

'One morning it was raining and Dad looked out the window and told me to start the car. I wondered what he was up to then he said we were taking Bruce for a walk.

'I thought he was only joking. But he said "I'm serious, I can't be bothered" so off we went.

'Dad had his arm out the window holding Bruce's lead. He just lolloped alongside.'

Kevin, who is married to Karen, 35, and has a 13-year-old daughter, was named Great North Bum after Karl nominated him for a Century Radio competition.

The 35-year-old, of Fenham, Newcastle, told the Evening Chronicle in Newcastle: 'It sounds terrible that I take Bruce for a walk like that but it saves me from getting wet when its raining. He weighs 13 stone and pulls a lot; doing it this way saves my legs.'

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/articl..._in_his_car&in_article_id=355843&in_page_id=2

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
What a dope. Who on earth does that?
I cant stand people who refuse to do the right thing..
He could have avoided all this negative press by simply doing the right thing; and had the wife walk the dog...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.