Lawrence mayor almost killed (aka All things Willie) | MassCops

Lawrence mayor almost killed (aka All things Willie)

Discussion in 'New England' started by j809, Apr 3, 2011.

1. j809

j809 Subscribing Member

Mayor says he was almost run down by car
    Apr 2, 2011 10:37 p.m.

Lawrence Mayor William Lantigua says someone tried to run him down with a car.

The mayor says he was along Common Street discussing plans for the Bell Building with Economic Development Director Patrick Blanchette when they noticed a vehicle circle the block twice and take pictures of them. That is when Mayor Lantigua says a silver Ford Focus or Fusion pulled out charging toward him.

Lantigua says he filed a report with the Lawrence Police Department. Fox 25 obtained those documents. In them the Mayor describes what he calls a "deliberate attempt to hit him." He jumped out of the path of the car and both he and Blanchette took down a license plate number.

"Plate number 788-EA3 Chief Romero checked the plate and it's non existent," says the Mayor.

According to the police report Chief Romero has forward the information to detectives for an investigation.

No matching RMV record, must have been an unmarked car LMFAO

2. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

No doubt he'll blame it on the Lawrence cops and firemen.

3. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

That mayor is a total imbecile.

4. TopCop24

TopCop24 Working in the land of misfit toys

Too bad the didn't drive better

5. sdb29

sdb29 MassCops Member

What an effing drama queen.

6. I'm just surprised it didn't happen sooner, or more often!

7. 5-0

5-0 Guest

[​IMG]

Here is a suspect photo! hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jeepy likes this.
  8. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

It must have been one of those stolen cars that the police did not prevent from being stolen. Any guesses if weather or not the driver was licensed? Is his honor up fo reelection? I think this is a ploy to get the sympathy vote. That fuckstick hasn't been in the news in two weeks may he he is feeling neglected.

---------- Post added at 08:28 ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 ----------

EagleTribune.com : 'I could be dead'

The way I am reading the article I am thinking that this is what happened;

Mayor is not naming witnesses to the incident. Mayor is involved in some shady real estate deal or (shocker) criminal activity. He sees a car with two white males (in Lawrence??? Must be LE). They are taking photos of him and his companions (again, LE). He gets very very nervous. He records the plate on the Ford sedan (LE). The car leaves, no one is trying to run him over, but the mayor is now nervous because he doesn't know who this is. Mayor fabricates the story because he needs a reason to have the police run this plate because mayor's ball washing police deputy chief Melix, is in too much shit already to desiminate CORI to hiz honor. The plate is run, and comes back no matching record (insert LE or any number of three letter agencies here.). Mayor now thinks "Oh shit" but you got to tell the media something.

End result is this;

I give it a little time, but soon we will be reading about Mayor Lantigua's Federal Grand Jury indictment in some public corruption case.

Remember this one boys and girls, you've heard it from me first.:wavespin:

Jeepy likes this.
  9. trueblue

trueblue MassCops Member

Isn't this the same MO as Diane Wilkerson when her career was in a complete tailspin? Remember she reported that she was being threatened and of course the suspects were "racists from Southie"? Let's just hope Willie continues to read Diane's playbook and has the same result.

10. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

[​IMG]

11. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

If Lantigua and Chuck Turner get placed in the same cell, who do you think will be "The wife"?

12. MSP75

MSP75 Guest

First of all, don't stand in the middle of the street. I know that is a favorite pastime in Lawrence, but roads are for motor vehicles and moonbats on bicycles.
    Secondly, the FBIs political corruption unit has every right to take photos of any mayor it wants.
    It could of been tourists taking photos of the local wildlife. They may have been excited to see a jack ass in the roadway.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.

13. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

What gave it away MSP75? Two white guys in Ford Fusion in Lawrence? If it was two Guatemalans in a POS low riding Honda, no one would give that car a second look.

---------- Post added at 09:03 ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 ----------

Note to the Feds, next time don't send two white agents in a Ford. You guys took plenty of nice cars as forfeitures in Lawrence a few years back. Kind of cars that perfectly fit in to Lawrence's landscape. Tinted windows, big Dubz, gigantic fuzzy dice onthe rearview. Use those cars. The mayor will simply think that it's one of his voters, taking photos of him for their scrap book.

14. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

Well you especially notice cars going by and who is in said car, especially if you are nervously dealing with criminal matters. Just sayin. haha Willy.

15. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

Don't any one run that fucking plate either. You will no doubt be called on to the carpet if you do. Mark my words, this is exactly what it looks like. If they aren't being subtle about it, they obviously want him to know they are watching him. Trust me when I tell, I have been involved in such operations. If they wanted to be unnoticed, they would have been unnoticed.

16. honor12900

honor12900 MassCops Member

This guy is such a bulls**t artist. I would bet he will be asking for a full time police body guard now, so he can feel more like a big shot. I really hope to see him doing the perp walk soon.

17. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

Lantigua criticizes police investigation

LAWRENCE — During a call to a local Spanish radio program yesterday, Mayor William Lantigua criticized the Police Department's handling of a report he filed about a car trying to run him and his aide down in front of City Hall last week.

The mayor said he didn't like the way he and Economic Development Director Patrick Blanchette were treated after going to the police station to drop off a written statement regarding the incident. They reported that two men in a silver Ford Fusion or Ford Focus sped toward them around 1:30 p.m. Wednesday on Common Street.

"When Patrick and I were interrogated by (police) Capt. (Denis) Pierce, I felt as if we were the ones accused of a crime," Lantigua said during a call-in conversation on the program CrossOver on WCCM 1110 AM.

Lantigua criticizes police investigation Latest News EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA

---------- Post added at 10:48 ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 ----------

Good for Chief Romero for telling it like it is.

---------- Post added at 12:08 ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 ----------

Another story on this. This one with a video clip of hizzoner.

LAWRENCE (FOX 25 / MyFoxBoston.com) - Lawrence Mayor William Lantigua says someone tried to run him down with a car.

The mayor says he was along Common Street discussing plans for the Bell Building with Economic Development Director Patrick Blanchette when they noticed a vehicle circle the block twice and take pictures of them. That is when Mayor Lantigua says a silver Ford Focus or Fusion pulled out charging toward him.

Lawrence mayor: Someone tried to run me down with a car

18. Bloodhound

Bloodhound MassCops Member

It seems he realizes the walls are closing in. Won't be long now!

19. MSP75

MSP75 Guest

"The mayor said he didn't like the way he and Economic Development Director Patrick Blanchette"

Economic Development Director: AKA organized crime liaison.

20. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

He said he felt like he was the one being accused of a crime, I call that conscienceness of guilt. Hey Lantigua, get ready for the big time, asshole.

21. OfficerObie59

OfficerObie59 Public Trough Feeder

Re: Lantigua criticizes police investigation

Apparently on Delta's sabbatical, he was taken in by a band of gypsies and taught how to predict the future.

22. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

Fixed

23. mpguy

mpguy MassCops Member

Lawrence PD should just tell the Mayor that they'll get around to his case, just as soon as they have enough bodies to conduct a proper investigation :unsure:

24. Killjoy

Killjoy Zombie Hunter

All this guy's missing is a tin hat! He would be funny if he weren't an elected official...

25. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

You know what they say "Almost does not count"