Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

LASER EYE SURGERY

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  dcs2244 
I did it a year and a half ago. It is the best thing I have ever done for myself. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND it to anyone who wants to see crystal clear without glasses or contacts.

Many places offer a police discount also. I have Fallon insurance and I got 10% off for using the Fallon surgeon also. (She is one of the top in our area, including eastern Canada.)

Let em know if you have any questions.

To answer both questions...

The cost at the Worcester Medical Center...A.K.A. Medical City...was $1500.00 per eye - after my police discount and 10% off for having Fallon insurance. (Med City is a Fallon hospital.)

It took about 12 hours before the "sandy feeling" went away. It can take up to a week before your eye sight finishes improving - there are two types of eye drops that I had to use for a while. I went in to it with 20/400 in each eye. Very bad vision. I am now 20/15 in each eye. After being so blind without my contacts, it felt like I had xray vision when I woke up the next morning following the procedure. I even noticed an improvement in vision as they reshaped my cornea with the laser.

They had me were some silly bubble looking thing on each eye the first night or so to help keep you from rubbing the eyes as the flap needs to heal.

If I can be of more help, let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.