Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
There are two other prior topics on Lasell College. They are both down the page. Looks like you may want to read them, sounds like a typical place. Although there is reference to a "Village" which I can't quite understand. G

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i read those - thanks - they seemed kinda out dated - didn't know if anyone had recent info on the department and what it's like - thanks again

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how are the people on the dept - what kind of calls are most common (assuming medicals) - how many details does newton pass down to the dept - what are the shifts - etc etc - any info is appreciated!

Sand

·
Registered
30 Posts
Sand,
does the term "CONCIERGE" mean anything to you. Some things may have changed from years past, but not enough.

·
Registered
9 Posts
pdblue10";p="69421 said:
From my understanding nothing has changed at "LaSuck. Although I don't miss Death Valley!!!
Hmmm, someone sounds as miserable as always. Anyway If you end up with a job over there, it will be what you make of it. The dopes responding on here have moved on to bigger and better things, well most of them. So I guess it helped their resumes.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yes DD, we are all dopes.

To answer the initial question, I guess Lasell HAS changed. Not only do they have to do heat checks in the winter, but now they have to do AC checks in the summer... :jestera:

·
Subscribing Member
561 Posts
....as long as they don't make you climb up a rickedy old ladder to remove a scarecrow from the roof of the Karandon house----it's a pretty safe and fun place to work!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.