Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an interview at Lasell next week.Can anybody give me the low down .I have heard some good things and also some negative.Am I wasting my time going on the interview or is it worth checking out. How are the current Officers to work with? What about the brass?Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

·
Subscribing Member
2,201 Posts
A chance at a job that can get you started in this field or a job that can help you along with training to help you move on is no waste of time my freind. Take all you can get and work your way up brotha.

Good luck

·
Registered
165 Posts
You will hear good and negative things about every department in the Commonwealth. Show up for the interview and form your own opinion.

·
Registered
372 Posts
MatchStick";p="57739 said:
You will here good and negative things about every department in the Commonwealth. Show up for the interview and form your own opinion.
I think you mean " hear" good things. Geez! :lol:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Check out the "campus maids" posts about Lasell College.

Although, I heard that quite recently one officer was diciplined and google eyed up and down for saying "HI" when he should have said "BYE".

:D

·
Registered
137 Posts
Guy, Bottom line.....

Other gigs, keys cruiser radio.....whatever.....
Sorry, I have become "in and out of range" and "I need to go shuffle the decks , AB is on tonight".

Anyways to get back on topic..... Threepeat, good luck on your interview. Like Matchstick said, take the interview and form your own opinions.

I personally though the highlight of working there is that they feed you breakfast lunch and dinner for free.

·
Subscribing Member
561 Posts
I must agree with ShakeEmDOwn016 --> Free Meals are a plus! The combination of dinner at 5 everyday and secret cereal later on at night definately contributed to the progression of my belly-over-the belt. The dinners were very good, desserts even better, but the coffee left a little bit to be desired! :coffee:

·
Registered
21 Posts
DANIPD";p="57931 said:
I must agree with ShakeEmDOwn016 --> Free Meals are a plus! The combination of dinner at 5 everyday and secret cereal later on at night definately contributed to the progression of my belly-over-the belt. The dinners were very good, desserts even better, but the coffee left a little bit to be desired! :coffee:
Yeah guy... Whatever...Personally I enjoy the idea of stolen Coffee Cake. Or was it FRUITCAKES !!! :lol:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Yeah guy... Whatever...Personally I enjoy the idea of stolen Coffee Cake. Or was it FRUITCAKES !!!
Guy, unless Osama is coming, don't call. Al Qaeda is in the swamp behind the "V". MB the D needs to go out D. Now you know why I don't want to do anything around here guy, they are all F'cakes. Conspiracy. whatever guy, I may or may not be underground on nextel only...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yeah, all of you....
Untie your nike cortez sneakers u wear on patrol and let it alllll hang out.

Matchstick....it wasn't Bin Laden and his goons in the swamp behind the Village - it was the "swamp thing", remember??? The old lady called to report it. You may not have been working there yet, I think you were still bashing it back then. Something about cruisers parked all day long...etc
:lol:

By the way, does that wickid nice drunk still deliver the pasteries at 4 am? And finally, I want my coffee cake back.

·
Registered
30 Posts
There is no better feeling when you are in a store and your gun belt rings!!!!!! Except maybe trying to explain to one of your Staff Instructor's at the academy exactly what a "patch phone" is. Any imput on this ShakeEmDown? With the warmer weather approaching soon, please don't drink too many High Balls before going into the pool with the ducks.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Oh yes.... How do I forget these things so quickly. The Patch Phone, yes sir, broadcast to the world highly sensitive calls which the unsuspecting caller does not realize that they are not calling a land line to report a problem. They are being broadcasted over a portable radio that any whacker with a scanner can pick up. You better report what you have to report quick or the patch phone hangs up after 3 minutes!!

A famous quote that was sent over the airwaves via the Patch Phone "Hi, I got raped 3 weeks ago Wednesday....what should I do?" DD do you recall?

Its bad enough a certain somebody ::cough DANIPD cough: had mentioned this to a certain SGT/DI who took DD and myself aside on different times to ask if it was true. 8)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.