Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Always Watching
8,276 Posts
Classic. I've never seen racism, sexism or bigotry on Breitbart but their perception isn't usually reality. There are some great Cops stuck there but I wouldn't work there for all the tea in China. My PD hired a couple of liberals. One couldn't find her ass with both hands so she screwed the Lt. for protection and then feigned hostile work environment. The other brought down morale with his miserable thought policing, no one could joke around him and ultimately, he robbed a CVS to fuel his pill problem before MSP put an end to his nonsense. Unsure whether he's still in prison but the point is that they bring a ton of drama and don't belong in policing. We don't have a hide-a-job for everyone.

May LAPD's conservative Officers retire honorably before they're burned at the stake.

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,508 Posts
I saw that Flint, MI had recruitment ads. The first one was basically, "Ok, we can't pay you much, but think of the good you'll be doing. PLEASE, ANYONE, WE WANT YOU! Our water just might even be safe soon, but honestly, you don't have to live here, just work here, PLEASE?"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts