Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Burned up landlords are begging Beacon Hill pols to ban pot smokers from growing 6-foot high ganja plants in their apartments - a loophole in the state's newly passed but hazy medical marijuana law.
The law - rolling out Jan. 1 - grants medical marijuana users the right to grow a two-month supply of weed at home if they cannot get to a pot dispensary because they are too sick or too broke.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/re...orry_about_medicinal_laws_effect_on_property/

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Heres a question for you. Alot of apartment owners and hotels DO NOT allow smoking in their buildings as well as numerous businesses
Can a person be denied their " medicine"?
A lot of people (the smart ones anyway) don't 'smoke' marijuana as ingest a vapor mist.

It's straight THC, barely any smell and is less harmful to your lungs.

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
I think its funny you say "not the smart ones" but then you go and vote for a choom gang member to run the country. Your part of the problem....JUSS saying.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I think its funny you say "not the smart ones" but then you go and vote for a choom gang member to run the country. Your part of the problem....JUSS saying.
I'm sure you were trying to make a point here. What it was I have no idea, but carry on I guess.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
The new extra kid and another thought process...

Say he has a Dr order for "medicinal MJ" ... what's to stop him from buying the good stuff from his buddy?

:confused:
In places where medicinal marijuana has been around for a while now (CA) there is no way the local street dealer is getting anything near the quality of the stores.

If you want to buy a beer you don't buy it from some rando on the street. You go to a store and get the real product.

Whether or not we like it that is eventually going to be the norm in this country.

·
Registered
930 Posts
People point to legalization in other places (Amsterdam). From what I understand, marijuana is very strictly controlled there. If you possess/consume outside of the law, the penalties are severe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.