Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[web:6d8cdbf010]http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/mld/ledgerenquirer/news/columnists/tim_chitwood/10753448.htm?template=contentModules/printstory.jsp[/web:6d8cdbf010]

·
1,334 Posts
Boy, that lady is out of touch with reality. She needs to really get a life if she is complaining about fruit. WTF... :shock:

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
what a load of crap, i can't blame the mayor for apologizing though. It sounds like everyone just knows its garbage- As long as the officers did get in trouble. if u can appeaze her then just write the damn letter. everyone of sound mind knows that this is crap.

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
EOD - Every time I hear the word "offended" I feel like I'm gonna puke.
It's used ad nauseam and turning the country into a bunch of pink ass pussies whose "feelings" dictate policy. I agree with Deuce; The Mayor
Is a politically correct, sackless pussy and intimated that the cop was guilty of the accusation. If he called one of the "activists" a racial slur or made an obscene gesture, than sure, apologize and discipline the cop. But to let some overbearing, dimwitted gasbag manipulate you into an artificial apology is bullshit. SOXROCK used a great term in a post a while ago: "Oprahfication of America" - that's an excellent moniker for what we're turning into.

We hang a Marine out to twist in the wind and sentence a scapegoat Army Sgt. To 10 years so we don't offend the Muslims.
We mock the sanctity of marriage so the homosexuals don't get offended.
We lower our standards for employment and higher education so the "disadvantaged" don't get offended.
We handcuff the cops and correctional staff so the criminal's don't get offended.
We shit on Christianity so every other religion and the secularists don't get offended.
I guess what I'm really pissed off about is nobody gives a god damn what I get offended about, and I'll bet that goes for about 98% of the folks reading this forum too.

:sb:

·
Registered
874 Posts
Why send an apology letter? This crap has gone way too far for way too long. He should of just sent a banana in an envelope.

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
ya know kozmo, I find these percocets they got me on kinda cloud my judgement. i thought about this article and thread and the more i thought about it the more it truely pissed me off. Before for i was more along the lines of "ahh, who cares" and just took it w/ a grain of salt. i wasn't really looking at it on a grander level. but ur right thats is beyond disgusting, it truely demonstrates how weak and pathetic things are turning. i wasn't really looking at it in relation to other pussified events that angered me in the past.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Some people just need to bitch about something to justify their existence. And that was hers,,, in my opinion there was no appology nesesary, and if I was mayor, I would have told her to got SH*T in her hat,,,,,politely.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.