Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Always Watching
8,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Los Angeles | An L.A. gang member, Nazario Conchuza Gonzalez, who is part of the infamous Ms-13 gang, also called Mara Salvatrucha, has died of medical complications after attempting to gold plate his own genitals to celebrate his 17th anniversary.
The young man that is originally from El Salvador and is an active member of the MS-13 crime family is believed to have attempted to gold plate his own genitals with a
professional automotive gold plater stolen from a local garage after first painting his genitals with a lead-based paint, believe experts
. The 17-year old man who was allegedly a fan of the
2002 American
comedy movie Goldmember, which
is a loose parody of the James Bond films
Goldfinger, had taken the Spanish nickname of "Pelotas de oro", or golden testicles, before attempting to gold plate his own genitals to his ultimate demise.

http://linkbeef.com/l-a-gang-member-gold-plates-own-genitals-to-death/

Cheech looks like he fell asleep with a wet newspaper on his suck. Hopefully he hasn't already spawned.

Excellent idea though. I'd rather see my tax dollars used to gold plate gangbangers balls than keep junkies alive. Well, maybe not gold but Rustoleum is in my price range. You must admit that it would solve a great deal of the worlds problems. If "Jeb!" can get some rino backed cash for common core I could probably score a few bucks for 2016 based on that platform alone.;)

·
Subscribing Member
6,688 Posts
The family will probably sue the garage that he stole the gold plater from. It's funny how the families of these shitbags never care about them until after they die.
Truer words were never spoken. We had an inmate being kept alive for years on a resperator. He got stabbed in the heart and was brain dead before reaching the hospital. Not one visit for 5 yrs, but the day he died the lawsuit was filed. :rolleyes:

·
Subscribing Member
3,386 Posts
He would have gotten more action if he had plated them in chocolate.

Just sayin'.
You'd be amazed at the "action" that guys who look like him actually get.

I also have doubts that this guy is MS-13. I don't see it on his face or neck and with the 155 Street on his forehead, I doubt it even more... but hey, anything's possible these days.

·
Subscribing Member
6,688 Posts
You'd be amazed at the "action" that guys who look like him actually get.

I also have doubts that this guy is MS-13. I don't see it on his face or neck and with the 155 Street on his forehead, I doubt it even more... but hey, anything's possible these days.
we were told the same thing at training. a lot of these local street gangs try to make it look like they are affiliated with the bigger gangs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts