Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Well, yet another thread gets locked before I get a chance to put my big bazoo into it and reflect my sincere and genuine opinion. :lol:

Let's face it, we all have wack-o's, jaggoffs, losers and goofballs in every profession, but LE seems to attract a bigger share than most. All you have to do is be book smart to ace the test and get on. You could be the biggest LOSER in high school and 3 years later be pulling the bully over who stuffed you in a locker and fining him $200+ or even dragging his ass to jail for any type of violation of the law you seem fit to make up at the moment.

We all know what that Constable did in Worcester was a pretty dumb move. Nobody says a word about the driving skills of the cop who he pulled over though. The cop was probably being an A-Hole in traffic, that's what got the Constable all worked up in the first place.

I have seen cops do some really wild s#it in the past, and when called on it, they will say "Who's gonna' lock me up?" Well my wild days have passed me by and all I do is get stopped for speeding maybe once every year or so, but usually get off with a stern warning.

Everybody puts the boots to a Constable or a cop who is wrong, even though we all know what the Constable did was foolish. Nobody DARES say a bad word about certain organizations or certain PD's on here when they do something stupid. I have never heard of a Constable try to;
1) Break into a DA's office to cover up a past crime, trying to kill a DA by slicing & dicing him all while trying to set the office on fire.
2) Rob a pharmacy by gunpoint for OC's to feed an addiction.
3) Ply a 14 year old girl with booze at a Bruins game & then try to get into her pants on the way home. When confronted the next day, hold a gun to his head & then get to retire on a Koo-Koo pension which we all will be paying for for the next 30+ years.
4) Ask for a BJ under a bridge after stopping a nice looking blonde who was speeding.
5) Get caught beating-off at the main desk by a woman who walks into the station

Oh yes people, there are many, many more stories from different agencies and departments across the state. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Police work is just a microcosm of society. If society has 2% weirdos, then the attraction of the badge has a bigger pull to these weirdo's & consequently we have 4-5% weirdo's among our ranks. Through intensive shock treatment and medication, I am no longer in that 4-5%. \:D/
:L: :L: :L: :L: :L:

Remember, those who throw stones shouldn't live in glass houses. Those who we kick today may be our bosses tomorrow.

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
Nice to be perfect like HousingCop....I guess when I grow up I'll join the housing police.....they must as perfect as their most vocal representative (talk about glass houses!)

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Killjoy,
No I am not perfect & neither is my job. I never said I or my job was, like some people on here seem to THINK they or their department are. All I am trying to say is people on here throw stones like they live on a rock pile.

Mostly they shout from the rooftops and proclaim all Constables are basically wa-hoo's when nothing can be farther from the truth. They, like others, have a job to do but it is trumpeted on here when one screws up. Why is that? Maybe just to piss off Hunter?

Remember, if you throw stones, you had better throw small ones. They hurt less when they are thrown back at you. =D>

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MassachusettsCopRant/
Get the real story in here.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Obviously it's not your job when others are doing it and getting away with it, now is it? Just because you are the State Police doesn't mean that the Chief of Police in a city or town has to call out your STOP team in times of crisis when they have a perfectly acceptable alternative just minutes away.

Obviously there are members of this board who happen to post things about Constables or other factions of LE getting in the glue, as you so eloquently put it. I just happen to put my cards on the table and my money where my mouth is.

These are cold hard facts which cannot be disputed. I am sorry I and have to be the only one to bring up such instances. I chose not to list several more notable instances of misconduct since it serves nobody any good whatsoever to rehash what these jokers have done in the past. I only bring it to the forefront since others seem to think their "shit don't stink".

We all wear uniform pants and put them on one leg at a time. Just because you wear a different shade of blue makes you no better or no worse in my book. Until you & your Western MA / Eastern NY crew get the message that you are no better than others on this LE board, this thread will continue ad infinitum.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MassachusettsCopRant/
Things are booming here. 56 members & growing every day.

·
2,297 Posts
HousingCop said:
Obviously it's not your job when others are doing it and getting away with it, now is it? Just because you are the State Police doesn't mean that the Chief of Police in a city or town has to call out your STOP team in times of crisis when they have a perfectly acceptable alternative just minutes away.
Acceptable to who? The Chief? The taxpayers? If your daughter or son was being held by a guy with a gun at school, who would you want to respond? Some inferior knockoff team that trains once a month, and is more concerned with really super duper T-Shirts? A team that was just created to massage some Chiefs egos and their hatred of the MSP? A Team that basically exists to soak up "free" federal money and grants? Or the STOP Team, that trains every day and know what they are doing, that is already out there doing it all the time?

·
Subscribing Member
4,316 Posts
I have to say thank you the State Police and surrounding communities that assisted us in searching for a rapist last Monday. State Police resources were excellent. I requested K-9s and got two dogs, numerous troopers from the patrol area and CPAC all within 15 minutes. We went for four miles through frozen swamps and deep forest looking for the suspect and the K9s were incredible, they just would not give up. The CPAC provided us with crime scen photos, evidence analysis that was taken to MSP Lab and gave us all the resources that we did not have. Great job!

·
2,297 Posts
H50 said:
I State Police resources were excellent. I requested K-9s and got two dogs, numerous troopers from the patrol area and CPAC all within 15 minutes. !
Well, You should have requested ASSLIK. They would have been there in .04 seconds, with a super duper van, and some nifty T-shirts for all the boys. I heard they give out a free coffee mug with the ASSLIK logo for every three call-outs.

I thought MSP couldn't get there in a "timely fashion".

Wake up folks, it's all a big money grab for these Chiefs.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
The staties have their jobs, and the locals theirs. The state can supply professionals who train together on a frequent basis. The locals can supply citizens from different departmental cultures who do not train with the regularity of the SP...

The major complaint I have heard is the "response time" of the SP...it doesn't get any quicker with local associations, especially as they increase their geographical area. Too, if a citizen is barricaded at a location, there is time allotted to "negotiators" that allow us (read: the police) to get our people into position...this renders any argument for local regional swat/stop teams specious.

The SP serve the local authorities...they do not "swan in" and take control of the situation. The host PD's familiarity with a particular citizen is vital intelligence and will not be disregarded by the SP...

I guess what it boils down to is a bunch of guys wanting to be "neat". Hey, we have enough "neat guys" on the SP...let them do their thing...let the locals do theirs.

·
Subscribing Member
228 Posts
I thought the people who run this forum were going to stop all the bickering in here?

One man's opinion on any subject is going to be different then the other one man's opinion.

NOTE: And if anyone uses this line, I want a nickel.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.