Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Associated Press - November 2, 2008 12:34 PM ET

BOSTON (AP) - John Kerry is facing his own Republican opponent on Tuesday and Deval Patrick is grappling with a fiscal and ethics meltdown on Beacon Hill.
But that didn't prevent either from taking to the airwaves Sunday to make a last minute pitch for Barack Obama.
Kerry appeared on NBC's "Meet the Press" to defend Obama and criticize McCain. Four years ago Kerry, then the 2004 Democratic presidential candidate, had considered asking McCain to run with him as his vice presidential choice.
On CNN, Patrick said Obama has shown he could run a more disciplined and principled campaign while McCain has zigzagged during the election.
Patrick was speaking from Florida where he was spending the weekend campaigning for Obama.

http://www.wwlp.com/Global/story.asp?S=9279690

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Although we no longer enjoy the privilege of voting in Mass, my wife and I would love to send 2 votes Beatty's way.
I wonder if ACORN could help us out with some pointers...

·
Stirrer of the Pot
4,338 Posts
Its easy Koz, look in the local obits for a recreantly deceased, you have all the info, to assist them in voting.

This message is a public service announcement brought to you by the Massachusetts ACORN office. Donations are currently being accepted to replace our lost/stolen computers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts