Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kerry office reacts after questionable pictures appear on gossip site

Related Links

BOSTON -- Sen. John Kerry's office is talking about some questionable pictures that have shown up on the Internet.
The pictures on TMZ.com show the Senator with several girls who appear to be college-aged and drinking.
In its post, the website claims they were told Kerry was partying with the girls.
Kerry spokesperson David Wade issued this statement in response: "The caption on this TMZ gossip website is completely erroneous and insulting and it should be immediately corrected. The group came off the boat and onto the dock, took a photo with Sen. Kerry and his friends, and then Sen. Kerry and his two friends immediately walked away. End of story."

http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local/BO83688/

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I saw this yesterday at Hotair: Our esteemed junior senator appeared to be half in the jar, posing with these kids. The "penis straws" were a nice touch. There was maybe a half dozen (that's six {6}, for any journalists trying to follow along...) pics in the group.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Cost of a weekend on Hulbert Ave:

New kite surfing harness - $285

Cocktails and dinner at LoLa 41 - $427

Fingering drunk hussies on the way back from the Club Car - Priceless!

G

·
I can't stand the guy, but I think this is being overblown. I lost count of how many drunken women had their picture taken with me at The Tent/Water Works, and it was nothing more than PR.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Kerry office reacts after questionable pictures appear on gossip site

Related Links

BOSTON -- Sen. John Kerry's office is talking about some questionable pictures that have shown up on the Internet.
The pictures on TMZ.com show the Senator with several girls who appear to be college-aged and drinking.
In its post, the website claims they were told Kerry was partying with the girls.
Kerry spokesperson David Wade issued this statement in response: "The caption on this TMZ gossip website is completely erroneous and insulting and it should be immediately corrected. The group came off the boat and onto the dock, took a photo with Sen. Kerry and his friends, and then Sen. Kerry and his two friends immediately walked away. End of story."

http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local/BO83688/
Innocent pic or not...should have thought about how the public would look at the picture. Not too mention...Kerry looks wasted himself.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
- Overblown and silly.
Overblown? No.

Silly? Yes.

The pictures are what they are. Is anyone, here or anywhere, surprised or shocked by this? No (well, maybe the Church Lady). Liberals will say it's "no big deal" or "So?". Conservatives will say "par for the course".

No thinking person believes that Senator Kerry should be drummed out of office or censured for this: it is merely a reminder of the differences between liberals and conservatives and the perceptions of them.

Now, imagine what the response of our media would have been had this been a photograph of anyone with an "R" after their name...or how about if it were, heaven forfend, George W.? Then you would have seen "overblown".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts