Keltec P32 | MassCops

Keltec P32

Discussion in 'Police Duty Gear For Sale / Wanted' started by JoninNH, Feb 2, 2007.

1. JoninNH

JoninNH New Member

I have decided to part with my KelTec P32. This nifty little .32ACP makes a nice BUG and comes with a removable belt clip. This weapon is less noticable on my hip then my pocket knife, fits in a ankle holster, or even in your boot... All reasonable offers considered. Since I live in NH, I will be entertaining offers from NH residents only... unless you have a FFL or will arrange and pay for an FFL transfer.

2. Simon

Simon Guest

OOH OOH.. How much?

3. Tango

Tango Subscribing Member

Not exactly sure, but it may not be Mass. compliant. I know alot of the newer KelTecs are not...

4. JoninNH

JoninNH New Member

Sniper: PM me an offer

Tango: I was told that it is not compliant by a friend of mine on MSP... and was told that it is compliant by a friendly FFL. <shoulder shrug> My guess is as good as yours.

5. Simon

Simon Guest

Jon I can buy one new so I will call my guy and get a price and get back to ya. Thank you.

6. Simon

Simon Guest

havent forgotten about this......... just havent had a minute to call and price a new one. is it still available ?

7. JoninNH

JoninNH New Member

It is. :)

8. Simon

Simon Guest

at least now I know how it compares size wise to my G27..............

[​IMG]

9. SOT

SOT Thread Killa

It doesn't matter it's lawfully owned in MA...and "compliant" has to do with dealer only sales.

10. Simon

Simon Guest

SOT, if this is owned in Nh right now, what is involved in transferring it to a MA LEO ?????? Is that possible? does it have to go thru a dealer ?

11. SOT

SOT Thread Killa

Pistol to MA leo can go to department if the CLEO is cool or MA dealer to LEO with ID.

12. Simon

Simon Guest

you arent really answering the question as it pertains to me....... How could I, a MALEO, purchase a handgun from a NHLEO ??????

13. SOT

SOT Thread Killa

Yes I did...read slower...
    Pistol to MA leo can go to the department if the CLEO is cool.
    The CLEO then gives the weapon over to the LEO after BG
    OR
    To an MA dealer and purchased by the LEO with ID.

All federal rules apply, so if shipping a handgun, USPS dealer to dealer.

14. Simon

Simon Guest

CLEO ????????? BG ????????? English man ENGLISH............

15. DODK911

DODK911 MassCops Member

Chief Law Enforcement Officer, BG? :rolleyes:

Oh yah, how much are you asking for the weapon?

16. eyesopen

eyesopen Guest

Hi folks,
    for those trying to get a handle on the size of this pistol relative to some of its small brethren here is a helpful sizing matrix produced by the good folks at Seecamp.

seecamp.com/sizeweight.pdf

(you may need to copy & paste the *link* above into your address bar.) Sorry for the inconvenience but I am new to this board and apparently not allowed to post links until I have reached a 5 post critical mass.

In interest of disclosure I am not employed by or related to Seecamp but am evaluating small pistols and hope my research can help others on the board.

17. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

18. SOT

SOT Thread Killa

BI/BG background investigation /back ground.

19. Simon

Simon Guest

Jon PMs