Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Always Watching
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He has the most-watched YouTube video ever (more than 900 million views), and is set to perform at the White House later this month.

Eight years ago, however, the "Gangnam Style" K-pop singer advocated the murder and torture of US military personnel and their family members.
HAPS, an English-language Korean magazine, says news of PSY's anti-American views have long been known in Korea, but only recently surfaced in the US.
Psy's Anti-American Past

Brett Fujioka | 30, November 2012 | News | 3 Comments

Park Jae-Sang, better known as Psy, and his hit song "Oppa Gangnam Style"has taken the world by storm without any sign of slowing down. As the newly deemed King of Kpop joyously revels in his newfound fame, it might come as a surprise to some that he wasn't always so congenial towards America. A video surfaced from a concert in 2004 where he smashed a miniature model of a tank on stage while the crowd raucously cheers, coupled with the lyrics:
싸이 rap : 이라크 포로를 고문해 댄 씨발양년놈들과​
고문 하라고 시킨 개 씨발 양년놈들에​
딸래미 애미 며느리 애비 코쟁이 모두 죽여​
아주 천천히 죽여 고통스럽게 죽여​
Translation:
Kill those fucking Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives
Kill those fucking Yankees who ordered them to torture
Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law, and fathers
Kill them all slowly and painfully.
Nice duck face, fatass. Another commi shitbag invited to the white house at taxpayer expense...shocking.​

·
Always Watching
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For a prima donna who complains that no one knows his name, I found it entirely convenient as well but the picture of him dressed as a buddha holding the tank over his head was taken from the video.
Dope sounds like he's singing about condom styles.

Thanks again, CNN...

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
I still keep hearing it in my head as "Oppa CONDOM Style"
That's all I got out of it as well, although I closed YouTube after 20 seconds.

Reactions: 263FPD
G

·
No problem PSY, you show up with all of your friends & weapons, and all the American soldiers in South Korea (who have been protecting your entitled ass from a crazy communist dictator) will show up with all their friends & weapons.

Then let's see who dances "Gangnum Style".

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
No problem PSY, you show up with all of your friends & weapons, and all the American soldiers in South Korea (who have been protecting your entitled ass from a crazy communist dictator) will show up with all their friends & weapons.

Then let's see who dances "Gangnum Style".
Yeah... It will be GangBang style. He will be the Pivot Man

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
He has been killing us slowly .....

With his music

Reactions: 7costanza

·
Premium Member
178 Posts

Then let's see who dances "GangBum Style".
Fixed it for you.

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
I didn't even know who this guy was....I had to look it up. I'm sure he is well on his way to one-hit wonderdom.

But, as someone who spent a year in South Korea, I have to say most Korean people were friendly and happy to have Americans stationed there. Hitting the clubs and bars around Yongson Army Base was always a good time. There was never any of the barely suppressed hatred I got from the Saudis and their ilk while I was in the Middle East.

·
Always Watching
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I didn't even know who this guy was....I had to look it up. I'm sure he is well on his way to one-hit wonderdom.
That would certainly be nice but he credits CNN for his stardom and just look what those pole smokers did for odrama.

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,529 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts