K-9 Public Servant | MassCops

K-9 Public Servant

Discussion in 'Whacker Sightings' started by adambobadam, Oct 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adambobadam

adambobadam MassCops Member

Can anyone advise on this person, seen in the Ipswich area? Actually had red and blue flashlights taped to dashboard facing forward ...

2. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

Now we have K9 whackers?

3. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

I can't believe he hasn't been jammed-up already.....the only thing he could do to attract more attention to himself would be to send up a parachute flare and drive around with a Blues Brothers-style speaker on the roof, loudly announcing his whackerishness.

4. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

With that fraudulent MSP K9 sticker, I'm sure it will happen very soon.

5. Deuce

Deuce screw you...

Driving a Subaru.. Of course he's a douche....

6. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

What, no pictures of the flashlights? :)

7. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

I live in the next Town over and there are a ton of K9 training facilities up this way, Zwinger Vom Alte Ahnen in Ipswich, Baystate in Middleton. With the lights hes propably a FF, or they would be just blue right ? I will call my buddy on IPD later if no one else comes up anything, hes sleeping.

8. j809

j809 Subscribing Member

WTF, lol now ive seen everything

9. zm88

zm88 MassCops Member

10. Rock

Rock Undefined

I'm calling BS.....

Don't ask me how I know. Interesting plate though.

11. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

It's legit. GHQ just sent down the order that all K-9 vehicles will be replaced with Subaru's forthwith and handlers must fashion their own stickers due to budget cuts.

12. adambobadam

Ask and you shall receive. I didn't post it earlier because the lights are hard to see through the reflections on the windshield. Nothing more that a couple of flashlights with red tape over the near lens and a blue lens on the far one. Both were then taped to the dash.

13. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Am I incompetent, or did anyone else get a very strange return when they ran the plate?

14. adambobadam

Don't know what you're getting but I think these photos are about 10 months old, maybe more. I took them and forgot about them. Just changed cell phones and they showed up again in the photo library on the new phone. The vehicle may not be registered anymore, but that's the plate that was on it in the parking lot of the Cable Professional Building in Ipswich.

15. adambobadam

You'd lose that nickel.

16. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

I spoke to a friend who had her K9 trained by a Trooper. She said something about a Civilian K9 Unit that she is familiar with. I have no idea how accurate this is but she claims that some civilians up this way have their dogs trained by MSP and local PDs that don't have a dog for searches and such could use them in a pinch. Again, I'm not sure about the accracy of this but I'm sure one of you can verify that pretty easily. Hope that helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.