Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
944 Posts
That was absolutely disgusting and every copy of that video should be deleted and you sir should be beaten unmercifully for showing us that.

Additionally you Owe me $2.50 for my microwave pizza i just made and puked up as I was eating at the start of this video.

Scott :pc:

P.S. I'm surprised her legs didn't break during the jumping jacks. :twisted:

·
Subscribing Member
1,281 Posts
You know your a little heavy when your ass-crack starts just below your chest.

Great googlie mooglie! :shock:

·
1,334 Posts
Now I feel sick, thats repulsive :/ ... Is there one where she does sit-ups too? A few more decades and she might have a toned body.

·
Subscribing Member
944 Posts
Yeah this woman is like a twinkie away from needing the FD to cut open the wall on her living room and get a forklift and a pallet to take her out of the house. :roll:

·
Subscribing Member
944 Posts
j809 @ Fri 26 Nov said:
I think she is getting ready for the 78th RTT. :lol:
Well the 78th should be goin in in like 10 years right soooo there might be a chance she could be ready by then. Just think with all that weight she doesn't have to go to the gym to weightlift :p

·
Registered
17 Posts
I sat there looking and said OH MY GOD and then looked at my lunch and threw it in the trash :321: thanks a lot you owe me $7.95 for lunch

·
Registered
114 Posts
SOT: From now on please stick with weapons related postings. That had to be one of the most disturbing things that I have ever seen.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.